Grand Theft Auto Alpha & Beta Version Mod Official Site ©2012-2016

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Grand Theft Auto Alpha & Beta Version Mod Official Site ©2012-2016

This is where you can download all our Grand Theft Auto Beta Mods

+32
gta12345savc
misho339
antho01
Ems88
Aldi Rizqi
habrahan
JEFEJUANDAVID
MrMario2011
GDude
Mr.Jago1995
Magoichi
PSTMatrix11
juang1999
swagpizza
PizzaKappa
Dungie1995
GtaGamer
Dan131
LittleUZI
GTABEST
BlackChat
TheN00ster
41hc1
DAFFYDAFFY
Derpovec
WColt
denis1379
Maciek
Gamerjman19
jayjay33
ThomasXGodzilla
MeltedSOX
36 posters

Grand Theft Auto Vice City: Beta Version Mod V2 Official Topic

MeltedSOX
    Admin

Grand Theft Auto Vice City: Beta Version Mod V2 Official Topic Empty Grand Theft Auto Vice City: Beta Version Mod V2 Official Topic

Post  MeltedSOX Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:15 am

Welcome to the official Grand Theft Auto Vice City: Beta Version Mod V2 topic!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Grand Theft Auto Vice City: Beta Version Mod V2 Download Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Grand Theft Auto Vice City: Beta Version Mod V2 Features
    PS2 Flash FM (features Lionel Richie's Running With The Night)
    Beta Helicopter Rotor
    Beta Peds
    PS2 Main.SCM
    PS2 Loading Screens
    PS2 Tear Gas Weapon
    Beta AK47 Weapon (Replaces the Kruger)
    Beta Graphics
    Beta Ocean Color (Water is now blue instead of greenish)
    Beta Ken Rosenberg
    Beta Diaz
    Beta Sonny  
    Beta Lance
    Beta Tommy & Beta Tommy Shirts (Blue shirt, Orange shirt, Red shirt)
    Beta Cheetah (imported from GTA III)
    Beta Patriot (imported from GTA III)
    Beta Linerunner (imported from GTA III)
    Beta White Kaufman Cabs (from the alpha version of Vice City)
    Beta Cougar Car (Replaces the Virgo)
    Beta Wheels (from GTA III)
    PS2 Rain Reflection (while it rains, you can see the rear car lights reflecting on the ground)
    PS2 Lens Flare

All the character's interiors are now open, and enterable.  The list of interiors that are enterable are located below.
    Ken Rosenberg's office
    Print Work's factory
    Auntie Poulet's house
    Marco's Bistro (from the intro)
    The Greasy Chopper
    Love Fist's Recording Studio
    Love Fist's Concert arena

Be advised, you will need an copy of Grand Theft Auto Vice City in order to play our Grand Theft Auto Vice City: Beta Version Mod V2. If you do not have Vice City for PC, you can purchase it from these links:

Steam: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Amazon: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    EBay:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Grand Theft Auto Vice City: Beta Version Mod V2 will also include all the features from V1, which are listed below.

Grand Theft Auto Vice City: Beta Version Mod V1 Features:
    Beta Hud
    Beta Weapons (From Weirdo)
    Beta Cars (from TripleAs)
    Beta Carcols (From SLAYERMAGGOT)
    Beta Tommy Skin (Blue Shirt)
    Beta Sounds (imported from GTAIII)
    Beta Vehicle Handling - Cars are now more a bit faster and handling has been improved
    Beta Sky - The sun is not too bright and the environment is more easier to visual
    Trails option is now featured in the display menu

Credits and special thanks goes to:
    Rockstar Games - For Vice City [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    SLAYERMAGGOT - for some of the Beta Carcols [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Weirdo - for the Beta Nailgun [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    TripleAs - for the Beta Cars [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Minnieman121249 - for Beta Tommy [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Also to all our fans for your support!

Team Members
    MeltedSOX (Mod Leader)
    Sergiu
    Edicu2000

Grand Theft Auto Vice City: Beta Version Mod V2 is a modification of the Grand Theft Auto: Beta Version Mod
    Grand Theft Auto Vice City is trademark and copy wright under Rockstar Games and Take Two Interactive.
    All mods from the Grand Theft Auto: Beta Version Mod website is created by the GTA: Beta Version Mod Team. Also have full permission, and is support by Rockstar Games.
    Grand Theft Auto: Beta Version Mod website is created, and own by MeltedSOX

REMINDER: THIS MOD SHOULD NOT BE POSTED ANYWHERE ELSE BESIDES [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ALSO YOU CANNOT USE THIS MOD TO FEATURED IN YOUR MOD WITHOUT THE LEADER'S PERMISSION. THANK YOU.

© [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by MeltedSOX on Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:44 pm; edited 77 times in total
    Gast

Grand Theft Auto Vice City: Beta Version Mod V2 Official Topic Empty Re: Grand Theft Auto Vice City: Beta Version Mod V2 Official Topic

Post  Gast Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:40 am

i have a few beta stuff (not real), like the blue hud if you want
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Grand Theft Auto Vice City: Beta Version Mod V2 Official Topic Empty Re: Grand Theft Auto Vice City: Beta Version Mod V2 Official Topic

Post  MeltedSOX Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:56 pm

R4gn0r0k wrote:i have a few beta stuff (not real), like the blue hud if you want

Sounds good. Send it via PM.
    Gast

Post  Gast Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:01 pm

Well I have beta tommy and some weapons
    1:ak47
    2:nailgun
    3:fat and skinny tommy.Kinda of buggy
    4:some beta cars
    5:wooden kurger
    6:grenade launcher
    7:PEDS

P.S my friend has all of the files.I tell him if you want it.
    Gast

Post  Gast Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:29 pm

ivan36556, send it to MeltedSOX, also create a credits list.
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:52 pm

ivan36556 wrote:Well I have beta tommy and some weapons
    1:ak47
    2:nailgun
    3:fat and skinny tommy.Kinda of buggy
    4:some beta cars
    5:wooden kurger
    6:grenade launcher
    7:PEDS

P.S my friend has all of the files.I tell him if you want it.

Guys, if you want to help support the mod, we appreciate it. Make sure you rar it and send it to me via PM. Also, if you took the specific mod file(s) from another modder, make sure you credit them as well.
    Gast

Post  Gast Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:41 am

VERY ALPHA

MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:38 am

unknown-fanatic0 wrote:VERY ALPHA

yes Indeed. This is Early 2002.
    Gast

Post  Gast Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:50 am

Wow! This beta heli looks great!
    Gast

Post  Gast Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:32 pm

I did send it.But after got an error I did it again but it didnt work!Ill try to show screenshots of everything.

P.S I help him i didnt take it.Im a modder too Razz
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:54 pm

ivan36556 wrote:I did send it.But after got an error I did it again but it didnt work!Ill try to show screenshots of everything.

Hey Ivan, make sure you rar it put a password and upload to mediafire or 4shared. Once that's done, send me the link and password via pm.

Cheers!
    Gast

Post  Gast Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:24 pm

MeltedSOX wrote:
    ivan36556 wrote:I did send it.But after got an error I did it again but it didnt work!Ill try to show screenshots of everything.

Hey Ivan, make sure you rar it put a password and upload to mediafire or 4shared. Once that's done, send me the link and password via pm.

Cheers!

I just finish uploading it.
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:06 pm

ivan36556 wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:

Cheers!

I just finish uploading it.

I've tested out the files. I'm clearly 100% sure you did NOT do the car mods, that's was directly stolen from TripleA's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you continue to steal other people mods, be advised you will receive a full IP banned from the forum.
    Gast

Post  Gast Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:07 pm

you won't be working on the map like in gta 3? ):
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:04 pm

R4gn0r0k wrote:you won't be working on the map like in gta 3? ):

Yes, we do have plans on working on the map in the future. We did not achieve this on GTA III because it would crash a lot.
    Gast

Post  Gast Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:56 am

anyways, afaik they broke the map limits, so they were able to port the sa map to vc.
    so, it would be not that of a problem.
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:11 pm

R4gn0r0k wrote:anyways, afaik they broke the map limits, so they were able to port the sa map to vc.
    so, it would be not that of a problem.

We did not say we have a problem doing a beta map on Vice City. We said that we could not achieve the beta map on GTA III because of the map limit and of course crashes. But we tested map changes on Vice City and it turned out great. In the future, we do planned on working on a Beta map.

Cheers!

P.S Happy New Year dude!
    Gast

Post  Gast Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:07 pm

i just meant that you dont have to fear about big map problems in vc ^^
    are you planning on doing missions too?
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:50 pm

R4gn0r0k wrote:i just meant that you dont have to fear about big map problems in vc ^^
    are you planning on doing missions too?

We're only focusing on the features that we have posted above. We're not in the place to discuss what we have planned for this mod in the future.
    Gast

Post  Gast Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:09 pm

I got some stuffs too like the map i guess ! contact me if you want !
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:49 pm

mizou95 wrote:I got some stuffs too like the map i guess ! contact me if you want !

Sounds good. Please PM me and show us what you have for the mod.

Cheers!
    Gast

Post  Gast Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:19 pm

I always liked San Andreas more than Vice City but I can still look forward to this!
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:28 pm

Phoenix74X wrote:I always liked San Andreas more than Vice City but I can still look forward to this!

Have you tried the San Andreas Beta Version Mod yet?
    Gast

Post  Gast Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:56 pm

MeltedSOX wrote:
    Phoenix74X wrote:I always liked San Andreas more than Vice City but I can still look forward to this!

Yes I have and I love it, especially the Ballas Gangbangers.
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:36 pm

Phoenix74X wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:

Yes I have and I love it, especially the Ballas Gangbangers.

Glad you are enjoying it. Stay tuned for more Vice City info and screenshots coming this week.
    Gast

Post  Gast Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:51 pm

I like San Andreas more than Vice City & III. But forget about it for a while, cuz Vice City Beta coming Smile
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:17 am

Sebastianex wrote:I like San Andreas more than Vice City & III. But forget about it for a while, cuz Vice City Beta coming Smile

Indeed. We're only focusing on Vice City at the moment. Also, I have a little project for you to do. I will send you a PM once I'm done on my half of the project.

Cheers!
    Gast

Post  Gast Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:52 am

is beta map included in this version ?
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:22 am

mizou95 wrote:is beta map included in this version ?

Sorry, but no. We're only focusing on the features that are posted above. If we have last minute features to add, will make sure we'll update the list above.

Cheers!
    Gast

Post  Gast Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:00 pm

You do a missions given by Pastor Richards
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:53 pm

adek124 wrote:You do a missions given by Pastor Richards

Read the message I wrote earlier to mizou95. You're going to have the same answer. What ever features I've listed on the top is what we're doing as for now for this version of the mod. If we do add last minute features we'll make sure to add it on the list above.

Cheers!
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:37 am

Hey guys,

We're sorry to announce that the Grand Theft Auto Vice City: Beta Version Mod trailer has been delayed until Friday, January 18, due to last minute bugs occurred on mod while trying to make the trailer. These bugs are not that critical, so they are very easy to be fix. As an apology to you guys, we've decided to add two more screenshots for you by Thursday at the Grand Theft Auto Vice City: Beta Version Mod Screenshots topic. Again, we're very sorry for the last minute delayed and hope you guys are still looking forward to the mod next week.

Cheers!
    MeltedSOX
    Gast

Post  Gast Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:30 am

MeltedSOX wrote:Hey guys,

We're sorry to announce that the Grand Theft Auto Vice City: Beta Version Mod trailer has been delayed until Friday, January 18, due to last minute bugs occurred on mod while trying to make the trailer. These bugs are not that critical, so they are very easy to be fix. As an apology to you guys, we've decided to add two more screenshots for you by Thursday at the Grand Theft Auto Vice City: Beta Version Mod Screenshots topic. Again, we're very sorry for the last minute delayed and hope you guys are still looking forward to the mod next week.

Cheers!
    MeltedSOX

no Need to appology ! I Really appreciate what are you building for us dear "MeltedSOX" ! ^_^
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:32 pm

mizou95 wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:Hey guys,

Cheers!
    MeltedSOX

no Need to appology ! I Really appreciate what are you building for us dear "MeltedSOX" ! ^_^

Thanks for understanding and for the kind words.

Gast

Post  Gast Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:41 pm

that the "Gameplay" this in Live on Youtube
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:42 pm

unknown-fanatic0 wrote: that the "Gameplay" this in Live on Youtube

Yea. it's a pre-recorded gameplay video I've made and it's going to be uploaded on YouTube.
    Gast

Post  Gast Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:59 pm

Shadows in beta were darker. Could you do them?
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:00 am

denis1379 wrote:Shadows in beta were darker. Could you do them?

We'll take that into considerations. Smile
    Gast

Post  Gast Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:49 am

O_0

MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:50 am

unknown-fanatic0 wrote:O_0

Yup, that's the beta map on the left.
    Gast

Post  Gast Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:05 am

MeltedSOX, can you please upload the whole game because I don't have the game and I really wanna play this mod? Sad
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:05 pm

Godzilla2000 wrote:MeltedSOX, can you please upload the whole game because I don't have the game and I really wanna play this mod? Sad

I will when I have the chance to do so. Right now, I'm dealing with a very heavy schedule.
    Gast

Grand Theft Auto Vice City: Beta Version Mod V2 Official Topic Empty Grand Theft Auto Vice City:Beta Version Mod

Post  Gast Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:03 am

How can i install it bounce
    Gast

Post  Gast Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:45 pm

Pastor Richards' missions are not in the game because his voice acteur died Sad
    Gast

Grand Theft Auto Vice City: Beta Version Mod V2 Official Topic Empty Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Beta Version Mod

Post  Gast Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:50 am

Meltedsox i want the beta hud plz Very Happy
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:55 am

GTAakmal wrote:Meltedsox i want the beta hud plz Very Happy

The beta hud is was made by hard coding the exe file.
    Gast

Grand Theft Auto Vice City: Beta Version Mod V2 Official Topic Empty New User and GTA VICE CITY BETA

Post  Gast Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:04 pm

Hi I'm new. It looks good mod might help if they want something
    Gast

Grand Theft Auto Vice City: Beta Version Mod V2 Official Topic Empty REUPLOAD IMAGES BETA

Post  Gast Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:49 pm

I discovered this in the pictures in the beta of the game The game was yellow text and also time as seen in the images REUPLOADED. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:34 am

JhonatanBelmort wrote:I discovered this in the pictures in the beta of the game The game was yellow text and also time as seen in the images REUPLOADED. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Good find! That looks like the early stages of the beta.
    Gast

Post  Gast Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:56 am

JhonatanBelmort wrote:I discovered this in the pictures in the beta of the game The game was yellow text and also time as seen in the images REUPLOADED. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Very old info. Everyone knows that.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 09, 2024 12:14 pm