Grand Theft Auto Alpha & Beta Version Mod Official Site ©2012-2016

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Grand Theft Auto Alpha & Beta Version Mod Official Site ©2012-2016

This is where you can download all our Grand Theft Auto Beta Mods

+23
Hockey69
Killa Fonic
gtamaster000
Dan131
NikoOfLiberty
tedihd1999
TheN00ster
JoelL
rishil_380rs
Petr11
darthvader20011
gtavgamer
ChipotleIsLife
MeltedSOX
ShadowRageEX
swagpizza
Maciek
RacingDeath12
hotwheels32
Ferrari_F1
MiATzA
AwesomeGamr
27 posters

Grand Theft Auto III: Beta Version Mod (Reboot)

rishil_380rs

Grand Theft Auto III: Beta Version Mod (Reboot) - Page 2 Empty Re: Grand Theft Auto III: Beta Version Mod (Reboot)

Post  rishil_380rs Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:00 pm

Nice screenshots! Keep up the good work lads!
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Grand Theft Auto III: Beta Version Mod (Reboot) - Page 2 Empty Re: Grand Theft Auto III: Beta Version Mod (Reboot)

Post  MeltedSOX Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:38 pm

Grand Theft Auto III: Beta Version Mod Update

Hey Everyone,

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Sorry for not posting much, but we are still working on the mod. Lately, Dan and I are working on map changes on Portland and some final touches to Stauton (which will be shown to you all soon). Also, Miatza did some minor changes to the "Give Me Liberty" mission and he has more changes on the way. We can confirm the map changes of the mod is almost done. But, we are still doing some research to make sure things are accurate. Thank you all for your on-going patience and support. We will be happy to share more stuff about the mod soon.

Thanks!
    GTA Beta Mod Team
    ShadowRageEX
    ShadowRageEX

Post  ShadowRageEX Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:01 am

Grade-A job MeltedSOX! I really like the presentation of your screenshots. Between I wanted to ask that was there a blue map in the E3? Also I don't know who but someone on the GTAForums posted a link which led to an album that had some interesting ''late'' BETA feautures like dark blue fist icon instead of having a yellow scheme. I will surely post the link of the album if I find it.

EDIT: http://gtaforums.com/topic/745716-grand-theft-auto-iii-pre-release-discussion/page-13

Here you go! It also includes other helpful findings. Worth a look!
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:36 am

ShadowRageEX wrote:Grade-A job MeltedSOX! I really like the presentation of your screenshots. Between I wanted to ask that was there a blue map in the E3? Also I don't know who but someone on the GTAForums posted a link which led to an album that had some interesting ''late'' BETA feautures like dark blue fist icon instead of having a yellow scheme. I will surely post the link of the album if I find it.

EDIT: http://gtaforums.com/topic/745716-grand-theft-auto-iii-pre-release-discussion/page-13

Here you go! It also includes other helpful findings. Worth a look!

Hey Shadow,

The blue weapon HUD was implemented after the E3 build. Most likely in the post release build which was shown around August/September 2001. This mod is mainly focusing on the beta build from E3 2001. We're studying hard to get the mod as accurate as we can. But I thank you for sharing some info. We will release some new info early November.

Thanks!
    ShadowRageEX
    ShadowRageEX

Post  ShadowRageEX Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:18 pm

I realized that the info I posted is mainly about BETA and not E3 Razz Silly me! Aaaanyways, I am looking forward for new updates! I hope my laptop get's fixed so I can play this mod.
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:22 am

ShadowRageEX wrote:I realized that the info I posted is mainly about BETA and not E3 Razz Silly me! Aaaanyways, I am looking forward for new updates! I hope my laptop get's fixed so I can play this mod.

Your laptop should be ready by the time this mod is released. But, don't take too long. Wink
    ChipotleIsLife

Post  ChipotleIsLife Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:18 am

hey how do i add a photo from my phone to this chat?
    ChipotleIsLife

Post  ChipotleIsLife Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:48 am

I don't know if you added this yet, but if possible it would be great if you do add these car light lensflares, i only have the back ones like the beta in this pic, but the front ones like from the train or plane would be awesome too. Notice how these slant wherever your camera travels. This i would love to see in the mod because thats all i notice when i watch the beta footages! Very Happy
    https://i.servimg.com/u/f97/19/56/45/74/img_2011.jpg
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:26 pm

ChipotleIsLife wrote:I don't know if you added this yet, but if possible it would be great if you do add these car light lensflares, i only have the back ones like the beta in this pic, but the front ones like from the train or plane would be awesome too. Notice how these slant wherever your camera travels. This i would love to see in the mod because thats all i notice when i watch the beta footages! Very Happy

Hey,

Thanks for sharing! We're still doing lots and lots of work for the mod. We have not added the lensflare yet, but, we will look into it. We will release more and screenshots of the current phase of the mod. Plus a major announcement!

ChipotleIsLife

Post  ChipotleIsLife Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:31 pm

MeltedSOX wrote:
    ChipotleIsLife wrote:I don't know if you added this yet, but if possible it would be great if you do add these car light lensflares, i only have the back ones like the beta in this pic, but the front ones like from the train or plane would be awesome too. Notice how these slant wherever your camera travels. This i would love to see in the mod because thats all i notice when i watch the beta footages! Very Happy

Hey,

Thanks for sharing! We're still doing lots and lots of work for the mod. We have not added the lensflare yet, but, we will look into it. We will release more and screenshots of the current phase of the mod. Plus a major announcement!

Alright awesome! Can't wait!
    ShadowRageEX
    ShadowRageEX

Post  ShadowRageEX Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:03 am

WOW! I didn't knew that you guys were progressing this fast! Pretty amazing.
    Dan131
    Dan131

Post  Dan131 Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:15 am

Hey People around here,

Hope y'all enjoying our new screenshots,All the cars will going have the beta stlye as it was on the E3 Builds,
    (with no bodytextures64 whatsoever and new beta styled Car corols [wip].)we've done lot progress since we started.
    (map changes on both staution and portlant,car edits,billboards,and others but i dont wanna spoil 2 much)
    But we got more things to do for reaching our goal to make a decent and legit first release.
    For the 1st version we can only do all the important basics.since the team is low numbered at the moment,
    And we need to get more experience,and researching stuff deepier.
    so do not expect stuff like the car antennas,or Beta Maria,or the Beta stadium and College.

(Maybe i'll do them in later versions but again,Basic things first!.)

The mod is very Early W.I.P But we've done great progress already.

We're going to keep togheter and we're going to put more effort to this project.

Thank you for the support. cheers  -Dan
    ChipotleIsLife

Post  ChipotleIsLife Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:03 pm

Great job guys! I can see the progress and I think this will grow to be a great mod! Thank you for sharing! Smile
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:35 pm

ShadowRageEX wrote:WOW! I didn't knew that you guys were progressing this fast! Pretty amazing.

ChipotleIsLife wrote:Great job guys! I can see the progress and I think this will grow to be a great mod! Thank you for sharing! Smile

Thanks, guys! We're just showing you all  how much dedication we're putting into this mod and that we're serious about it. The mod is looking great so far. We currently have no release date yet, we want to make it as accurate as possible. There's only 3 of us in the team. As Dan stated above, not everything will be in launch, but the main aspects and features will be there. So far as we're developing and testing the mod, the mod is starting to look just like the E3 gameplay. Smile

Hope you all are excited about the trailer announcement! We will release more details soon.

Thanks!
    MeltedSOX
    Very Happy Very Happy

UPDATE:

We are sad to announce that one of our team member who goes by the name of "MiATzA" is no longer with us. He has announced today that he cannot work on the mod any longer. We do not know the reason, but, we thank him for all the hard work he put into the mod. Good luck on all your future endeavors.

This does not mean the mod is cancelled (in case y'all wondering).
    ShadowRageEX
    ShadowRageEX

Post  ShadowRageEX Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:49 pm

So only 2 members are working on this mod now? That's sad. Hope it doesn't hamper the fast progress of this mod!
    Dan131
    Dan131

Post  Dan131 Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:23 pm

We're Sad that Miatza left,Sad (School life's b###) But We cannot stop now.
    Me and Melted just doing great progress'es with the map editing,and the other small details.
    Some Tree's in Portland now got absent as it was on the E3 Teaser.
    Meanwhile i'm was going to recreate this building wich later it was replaced by the High Black Skyscraper Building.
    http://swiatgta.pl/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/gta3_gspot_27.jpg
    But sometimes Sketchup Keep Messing on me.Mad
    Even we got low numbered as Fuck Duck,
    We Must continue our mission.

Glad we'only doing basic's now.wich about is 59% done. afro
    AwesomeGamr

Grand Theft Auto III: Beta Version Mod (Reboot) - Page 2 Empty I'm back

Post  AwesomeGamr Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:57 pm

i'm actually thinking about joining the modding group
    AwesomeGamr

Grand Theft Auto III: Beta Version Mod (Reboot) - Page 2 Empty Missions

Post  AwesomeGamr Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:02 pm

Are you going to add the beta missions
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:17 pm

ShadowRageEX wrote:So only 2 members are working on this mod now? That's sad. Hope it doesn't hamper the fast progress of this mod!

Yes, it's just us two for now. Sad Sad

But good news is, it won't affect the fast progress. The map is basically done at this point. We still have some few minor tweaks and that's it. Same for the vehicles, we're done with most of them already. There's some cars that are a bit inaccurate, but it still does look like their e3 type. The timecyc as well is completely done. At this point we're doing some final edits on the maps, finish up the carcols and add the PS2 sound effects. The mod is still going strong! But adding the missions will be a problem. We don't know any main.scm scripting, but I will try to do study on it. But if anyone out there who is interested to help us, please message me.

I can confirm right now, The mod is more than halfway done.

AwesomeGamr wrote:Are you going to add the beta missions

Yes, we are! We have the beta "Give Me Liberty" done already. Mission starts during the day, 8-ball can follow you around as well. We've also added the purple Sentinel. In addition, when you arrive to Luigi's, instead of walking before the cutscene starts, you and 8-ball jogs just like the beta.

Dan and I still have a lot of work to do between now and launch. But, the trailer will still be posted on November 25th. This month, we will definitely be giving out more information, more screenshots, the trailer and more to follow...

Thanks for the on-going support everyone. You are awesome!!!!
    AwesomeGamr

Post  AwesomeGamr Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:56 pm

MeltedSOX wrote:
    ShadowRageEX wrote:So only 2 members are working on this mod now? That's sad. Hope it doesn't hamper the fast progress of this mod!

Yes, it's just us two for now.  Sad  Sad

But good news is, it won't affect the fast progress. The map is basically done at this point. We still have some few minor tweaks and that's it. Same for the vehicles, we're done with most of them already. There's some cars that are a bit inaccurate, but it still does look like their e3 type. The timecyc as well is completely done. At this point we're doing some final edits on the maps, finish up the carcols and add the PS2 sound effects. The mod is still going strong! But adding the missions will be a problem. We don't know any main.scm scripting, but I will try to do study on it. But if anyone out there who is interested to help us, please message me.  

I can confirm right now, The mod is more than halfway done.

AwesomeGamr wrote:Are you going to add the beta missions

Yes, we are! We have the beta "Give Me Liberty" done already. Mission starts during the day, 8-ball can follow you around as well. We've also added the purple Sentinel. In addition, when you arrive to Luigi's, instead of walking before the cutscene starts, you and 8-ball jogs just like the beta.

Dan and I still have a lot of work to do between now and launch. But, the trailer will still be posted on November 25th. This month, we will definitely be giving out more information, more screenshots, the trailer and more to follow...

Thanks for the on-going support everyone. You are awesome!!!!

cool
    ShadowRageEX
    ShadowRageEX

Post  ShadowRageEX Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:49 pm

So are you going to leave the inaccurate vehicles just as they are or will try to make them accurate? I don't want to sound like a rude dude Razz but just clearing things Wink By the way, you said that you don't have a scripter then how did ya' managed to make the BETA changes in the first mission? Got a lil' experience, eh?
    MiATzA

Post  MiATzA Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:34 pm

ShadowRageEX wrote:So are you going to leave the inaccurate vehicles just as they are or will try to make them accurate? I don't want to sound like a rude dude Razz but just clearing things Wink By the way, you said that you don't have a scripter then how did ya' managed to make the BETA changes in the first mission? Got a lil' experience, eh?
    The first mission was done by me, MiAtzA, a former member of the team. Smile
    MiATzA

Post  MiATzA Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:37 pm

I could do more changes but im pretty busy and im not in the team anymore. However melted apreciated me alot and still considers me a good team member. But in reality, i haven't done much. The first mission was pretty easy to do anyway.
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:12 am

ShadowRageEX wrote:So are you going to leave the inaccurate vehicles just as they are or will try to make them accurate? I don't want to sound like a rude dude Razz but just clearing things Wink By the way, you said that you don't have a scripter then how did ya' managed to make the BETA changes in the first mission? Got a lil' experience, eh?

The vehicles shown in the screenshots were from Alpha Version Mod 2.0. It was just a test. We might use the vehicles again from Beta Version Mod 2.0 with some changes we've made as a place holder. If we cannot have the vehicles done by launch, we will release the mod with the place holder vehicles. As a reminder, not all vehicles will have significant changes. Some vehicles in the E3 demo were launched with the game. As for the missions, it was done by Miatza. But I managed to study some scripting and have changed the respawn coordinates and pickups at the hospital in Portland. I will read more about missions during the e3 phase. We're also going to add and replace every single audio file of the game with the PS2 version. Simply just copying and pasting won't work, we will have to rebuild the sfx file and replace each audio clip with the PS2 Version. Now that there's only two of us working on the mod, it's much more pressure now. Dan and I are doing the best we can. Top of all this, we're still doing map changes. And we're adding back objects that were present in the PS2 version and are absent in the PC version. We do want to release an accurate E3 mod, but release won't be 100% perfect. We want to release the mod as an "early access" so we can get more input and feedback from every one of you guys. We're doing our best to not disappoint you all.

Thank you!
    ShadowRageEX
    ShadowRageEX

Post  ShadowRageEX Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:21 pm

Take your time, mate! My exams are scheduled to end on Nov, 23! So I hope I get to play this mod Wink And my laptop might get fixed at that time so I will be ready. By the way, I know this is an E3 mod but can you please please please add some BETA elements? Like having the ability to recruit 2 Yakuza's member after Kanbu-Bust-out, or the ability to heal Claude by going to the hospital? Putting these things will add more uniqueness to this already unique mod Razz
    ShadowRageEX
    ShadowRageEX

Post  ShadowRageEX Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:47 pm

MiATzA wrote:I could do more changes but im pretty busy and im not in the team anymore. However melted apreciated me alot and still considers me a good team member. But in reality, i haven't done much. The first mission was pretty easy to do anyway.
    Any chances for you to come back in the near future? By the way, maybe you missed this small detail, or maybe it's just me but I noticed something in this pic,
    Grand Theft Auto III: Beta Version Mod (Reboot) - Page 2 Untitl10
    Don't you think that the Diablo's headband was yellow instead of red/orange? Also, I don't know who the second diablo's member you have shown us in the ss on the op is based on .. care to post the source? Razz
    ShadowRageEX
    ShadowRageEX

Post  ShadowRageEX Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:06 pm

Sorry for the 3rd reply, I know it counts as a spam but this mod just got me hyped! Not saying that you guys are incapable but maybe you guys can ask Jinx. to use his GTA 3 BETA CARS MOD! Will save you guys more time Wink Here,
    http://gtaforums.com/topic/709116-wipiii-gta-3-beta-cars/?st=0
    Also this, it includes a detail explanation on BETA changes, you might know about it already but hey, here Razz
    http://es.gta.wikia.com/wiki/Betas_de_Grand_Theft_Auto_III
    MiATzA

Post  MiATzA Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:45 pm

We don't want to use that, but still, we may, melted needs to contact Darth on this matter.
    Also, i was thinking of re-creating the beta pony. But with my time being low, i can't do it right now.
    Dan131
    Dan131

Post  Dan131 Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:54 pm

ShadowRageEX wrote:
    MiATzA wrote:I could do more changes but im pretty busy and im not in the team anymore. However melted apreciated me alot and still considers me a good team member. But in reality, i haven't done much. The first mission was pretty easy to do anyway.
    Any chances for you to come back in the near future? By the way, maybe you missed this small detail, or maybe it's just me but I noticed something in this pic,
    Grand Theft Auto III: Beta Version Mod (Reboot) - Page 2 Untitl10
    Don't you think that the Diablo's headband was yellow instead of red/orange? Also, I don't know who the second diablo's member you have shown us in the ss on the op is based on .. care to post the source? Razz

Well the second Diablo member was mostly colored based on my imagination,until i looked the old screenshots and the e3 trailer deepier
    and i quickly realized i was doing wrong.soon i'v have 2 fix it.

The Beta Diablo gangbangers orginally made by Alex/GTA3Beta guy,The Textures enhached/corrected by me.

On the other side of the hood,I Can Promise the Beta Radio Station with Removed Songs & Ads.
    swagpizza

Post  swagpizza Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:32 am

I'm happy that this project is now back in action Smile
    rishil_380rs

Post  rishil_380rs Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:57 pm

I haven't been on this website in a while. Now that I saw the trailer on Nov 25th bit...I am foooking buzzing for this mod! Very Happy

Last edited by rishil_380rs on Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:16 pm

Thanks for the kind words, everyone! Very Happy We cannot wait for release as well.
    ChipotleIsLife

Grand Theft Auto III: Beta Version Mod (Reboot) - Page 2 Empty What is this?!

Post  ChipotleIsLife Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:42 am

Okay, I have no clue if anyone else has seen this before, and this is my first time seeing this image.

Look in the background, you can see a blown up vehicle that looks like some kind of 3-wheel motorcycle. Not once have I ever seen anything like that, and I just want to hear everybody's input on this. I just now stumbled across this image so I'm just curious.
    Grand Theft Auto III: Beta Version Mod (Reboot) - Page 2 13362410
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:09 am

ChipotleIsLife wrote:Okay, I have no clue if anyone else has seen this before, and this is my first time seeing this image.

Look in the background, you can see a blown up vehicle that looks like some kind of 3-wheel motorcycle. Not once have I ever seen anything like that, and I just want to hear everybody's input on this. I just now stumbled across this image so I'm just curious.

That's one of the unreleased vehicle called Buggy.
    ShadowRageEX
    ShadowRageEX

Post  ShadowRageEX Mon Nov 07, 2016 4:50 pm

Yeah, it's a buggy. Between good to see that this mod is gaining popularity Wink
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:47 pm

ShadowRageEX wrote:Yeah, it's a buggy. Between good to see that this mod is gaining popularity Wink

Thanks! Dan and I are happy  as well. Cool signature by the way.

Update: Oh yeah I almost forgot, new screenshots are coming this weekend.
    ShadowRageEX
    ShadowRageEX

Post  ShadowRageEX Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:23 am

MeltedSOX wrote:
    ShadowRageEX wrote:Yeah, it's a buggy. Between good to see that this mod is gaining popularity Wink

Thanks! Dan and I are happy  as well. Cool signature by the way.

Update: Oh yeah I almost forgot, new screenshots are coming this weekend.
    Thanks for the signature Wink Can't wait for the new screenshots!
    ShadowRageEX
    ShadowRageEX

Post  ShadowRageEX Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:25 am

MiATzA wrote:Also, E3 had actual fps view in cars, there's a video with it. I can speak to melted about this stuff, and if he agrees, we might have something. Smile
    I know this is late but Melted, you gotta give the FPS view a try Wink
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:28 pm

ShadowRageEX wrote:
    MiATzA wrote:Also, E3 had actual fps view in cars, there's a video with it. I can speak to melted about this stuff, and if he agrees, we might have something. Smile
    I know this is late but Melted, you gotta give the FPS view a try Wink

Smile We're already looking  into it. But we cannot promise it'll make it in the release build.

Update: Screenshots will be pushed back for a week. We're still doing some major work and we're not ready to show screenshots just yet. Sorry for the delay.
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:16 pm

Hello Everyone,

Hope you all had a great weekend. This week, we were suppose to showcase some screenshots, but that Idea was canned because the trailer is coming next week. We want to surprise you all on how the mod currently looks with in-game capture. Dan and I are still working hard on the mod. This week we will be working both on the mod and the trailer. But we are open to discuss more details of whats-to-come. I'm proud to announce that we have a planned release date for the mod, but we wont tell you because we're not sure yet. We still want to continue putting some last touches and some tests to make sure the mod is very playable for you all to enjoy. Thank you all for your patience and support.
    ChipotleIsLife

Post  ChipotleIsLife Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:50 pm

Sounds like a plan! I'm just curious, did you guys add the beta car light lensflares like I mentioned earlier, if so, how's it going with that?
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:09 am

ChipotleIsLife wrote:Sounds like a plan! I'm just curious, did you guys add the beta car light lensflares like I mentioned earlier, if so, how's it going with that?

We'd got permission from Silent to use his Airtrain explosion and his Silent Patch. He's been a very big help and we thank him so much.
    ChipotleIsLife

Post  ChipotleIsLife Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:07 pm

That's amazing to hear!
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:32 pm

November 16th, 2016 update

Hi all, 

Some major announcement today. We're proud to announce that the Grand Theft Auto III: Beta Version Mod is currently in its final stages of development! We've used some stuff from both the original Grand Theft Auto III: Beta Version Mod 2.5 (released in 2012) and some stuff from the Alpha Version Mod (released in 2014). We're definitely not using any other modders work. Some stuff we had to re-create it ourselves. Silent has contributed to the mod and agreed to let us use his "SilentPatch" and "Destroyable Airtrain" Cleo mods. We thank you so much, Silent! First, I will like to say that the mod will be released as an early access, which means we will release the mod with the included features listed below. After launch, we will listen to your feedback and continue working on updates for the mod. Please look out for the trailer next week on November 25th, 2016. And now I'll present to you the features that will be included on launch. 

Grand Theft Auto III: Beta Version Mod (Reboot 1.0)

Silent Patch & Destroyable Airtrain cleo mods
    Beta Lips 106 (includes "Wash Him Off" by Marydancin and DJ drops)
    Beta Head Radio(includes "Carry Me Off" by Conor and Jay
    Beta Portland and Stauton Map 
    Beta Carcols 
    Beta Vehicles (From Beta Version Mod 2.5)
    Beta Wheels (using Sports rims)
    We've removed a lot of trees across Portland, Stauton and Shoreside
    Beta "Give Me Liberty" with purple Sentinel
    Beta Hud (same one used on all our previous mod)
    PS2 Animations 
    Beta Diablos and Triads
    Beta Timecyc 
    Beta Claude

We know there's still a lot that need to be done. But right now Dan and I are only focusing on the features listed above and making sure the mod is in playable state.  Thank you all for your on-going support, we would not have done this without you all. 

Thanks!
    The GTA Beta Version Mod Team

Last edited by MeltedSOX on Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:01 pm

We are thrilled to announce the first public test release of the mod is coming Thursday, December 1st, 2016. We're excited about the release and hope you all are as well. Please read the above comment I'd posted couple of days ago for more details. A brand new fresh topic will be posted early next week.

WE CANNOT WAIT!!!
    ChipotleIsLife

Grand Theft Auto III: Beta Version Mod (Reboot) - Page 2 Empty AMAZING!

Post  ChipotleIsLife Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:22 pm

I this is great to hear! The fact that we we have a new beta and alpha mod coming up, it is double the fun! Thank you Melted, also, the fact that the team is so small is what's so crazy about it haha.
    ChipotleIsLife

Post  ChipotleIsLife Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:00 pm

Will there be a trailer on Thanksgiving? (Before the December realease)
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:24 pm

ChipotleIsLife wrote:Will there be a trailer on Thanksgiving? (Before the December realease)

Hey Chipotle, thanks for the kind words. We are definitely releasing a trailer this Friday coming up. As a matter of fact, we are working on it right now as I am posting this message.
    ChipotleIsLife

Post  ChipotleIsLife Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:13 pm

That's awesome!!! Cheers! cheers
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:30 pm

Hey everyone,

Due to Dan having computer problems and some stuff in the mod needs to be fixed, the trailer will be postponed till next week. But this will not affect the release of the mod. The mod is still coming next week.

Thank you, all!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:44 pm