Grand Theft Auto Alpha & Beta Version Mod Official Site ©2012-2016

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Grand Theft Auto Alpha & Beta Version Mod Official Site ©2012-2016

This is where you can download all our Grand Theft Auto Beta Mods

+21
ADOLFHITTLA2000
RacingDeath12
Mr.Jago1995
superblackpt
pr0tip
gtamaster000
GTA3AlphaFan
Maciek
Stahu147
lslegenda23
LittleUZI
jayjay33
ViceCityManiac
darthvader20011
SteveTheGreek
GtaGamer
chriscarr99
Dan131
PetroCobra
Perfect Blade xD
MeltedSOX
25 posters

Grand Theft Auto Vice City: Alpha Version Mod

MeltedSOX
    Admin

Grand Theft Auto Vice City: Alpha Version Mod  Empty Grand Theft Auto Vice City: Alpha Version Mod

Post  MeltedSOX Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:13 pm

Welcome to the official Grand Theft Auto Vice City: Alpha Version Mod Topic

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I am proud to announce that development of the Grand Theft Auto Vice City: Alpha Version Mod is back in action. I will continue to work this mod on my own, and hopefully I could get some help from the community. I will announce info about the mod this September. As a reminder, I will be alone for now on development, so it will take some time. But any help will be great. Any work you've done and helped out, you will definitely be credit for it. I hope you all are excited for this mod, as much as I am.

Cheers!
    MeltedSOX
    Perfect Blade xD

Grand Theft Auto Vice City: Alpha Version Mod  Empty Re: Grand Theft Auto Vice City: Alpha Version Mod

Post  Perfect Blade xD Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:50 pm

Good luck! Smile
    PetroCobra

Grand Theft Auto Vice City: Alpha Version Mod  Empty Re: Grand Theft Auto Vice City: Alpha Version Mod

Post  PetroCobra Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:26 pm

You could use some of these files... maybe you find something useful

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:34 pm

PetroCobra wrote:You could use some of these files... maybe you find something useful

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Those features of our own creation are already in Beta Version Mod 2.0. But thanks guys for the kind comments. I will do my best on the mod.
    Dan131
    Dan131

Post  Dan131 Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:49 pm

its hard to making an alpha mod alone
    but peopole will gonna help you

also i gonna make some alpha icons for the new beta weapons (stery,deagle,granende launcher)
    and remove the background colors (like shotguns hase green,uzi's has yellow, heavy weapon has purple colors)
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:20 pm

Dan131 wrote:its hard to making an alpha mod alone
    but peopole will gonna help you

also i gonna make some alpha icons for the new beta weapons (stery,deagle,granende launcher)
    and remove the background colors (like shotguns hase green,uzi's has yellow, heavy weapon has purple colors)

Before the team broke off, we did however made some map changes. I'm doing some final tweaks to it for now, then get started with features. Thanks for the help though, Dan. Send me a PM or add me on skype if you want to send me the files. I have the same username on skype.

Cheers!
    pr0tip
    pr0tip

Post  pr0tip Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:59 pm

its so bad that everyone left you.. you did such a good job, but im glad that you have the guts to keep on doing this!!
    can i help you with something? textures/audio/video/artwork? i would love to! :DD
    chriscarr99

Post  chriscarr99 Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:05 pm

I wish you good luck on this mod Melted but I have a question, will you take suggestions for the mod yet?
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:04 am

Hi Pr0tip - if you'll like to help, I will appreciate it. Just send me a PM and we'll talk.

Hi Chriscarr - thanks for the kind words. And yes, I'm taking every suggestion into consideration. So please tell me what you got in mind. Cheers!
    GtaGamer

Post  GtaGamer Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:11 am

Hey Melt,I found alpha police maverick.Here is the link:http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=24759
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:52 pm

GtaGamer wrote:Hey Melt,I found alpha police maverick.Here is the link:http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=24759

Sweet! I'll contact the author to see if he will give me permission to use it on the mod.

SteveTheGreek

Post  SteveTheGreek Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:14 pm

Will you need the beta weapons as well,or you already have them?
    chriscarr99

Post  chriscarr99 Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:07 pm

Great! @Melted, Here are some of my suggestions:
    - The AUG
    - Desert Eagle
    - Grenade Launcher
    - Silenced MAC
    - The Pre-PC look of the weapons (ex. Ruger was wooden, etc.)
    - Alpha Tommy
    - All alpha characters
    - Can you add weapons and not replace others? (ex. AUG replaced the M60, Nail Gun replaced the Mac, etc.)
    - Give the weapons their real names and not the PC names (ex. Colt.45, Spas-12, Ruger, etc.)
    - Alpha Time-cycle
    - Alpha Map (ex. Larger Airport, No Stadium, Vercetti Estate looked different, Bus Shelters, etc.)
    - Alpha HUD
    SteveTheGreek

Post  SteveTheGreek Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:28 pm

You can also have a look on this:

GTA Vice City BETA Cars

Some GTA VC beta cars.

GtaGamer

Post  GtaGamer Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:15 am

I found alpha airport.Here is the link:http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=26303
    darthvader20011

Post  darthvader20011 Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:39 am

SteveTheGreek wrote:You can also have a look on this:

GTA Vice City BETA Cars

Some GTA VC beta cars.

Read the description please. And the answer is NO.

Post  Guest Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:09 am

Vice City's timecyc.dat is more complex that III's yet, meaning it could be both very bright and dark.
    It's an easy job making it, hmm, thinking about it, wouldn't be bad in my timecyc portofolio.
    SteveTheGreek

Post  SteveTheGreek Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:34 am

darthvader20011 wrote:
    SteveTheGreek wrote:You can also have a look on this:

GTA Vice City BETA Cars

Some GTA VC beta cars.

Read the description please. And the answer is NO.

Why am I so idiot? I didn't noticed that,my bad,and I'm sorry my friend.I'm such an idiot.
    darthvader20011

Post  darthvader20011 Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:25 am

No, you are not Smile I may think for the permission though...
    SteveTheGreek

Post  SteveTheGreek Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:42 pm

darthvader20011 wrote:No, you are not Smile I may think for the permission though...

Well,thank you for your kind words.
    ViceCityManiac
    ViceCityManiac

Post  ViceCityManiac Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:44 pm

How is the mod going?
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:48 pm

SteveTheGreek wrote:Will you need the beta weapons as well,or you already have them?

In early September, I will announce what features will be featured in this mod. Hopefully then will  get an idea. Smile

ViceCityManiac wrote:How is the mod going?

Good! Still doing final touch ups on the mad. I couldn't work on it this weekend. Once the map is complete, everything else will be easily. Expect a release date along with the announcement coming this September.
    ViceCityManiac
    ViceCityManiac

Post  ViceCityManiac Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:13 pm

Is it just me or do the reflections and shadows look totally different
    from the final version?
    jayjay33
    jayjay33

Post  jayjay33 Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:51 pm

ViceCityManiac wrote:Is it just me or do the reflections and shadows look totally different
    from the final version?

Agreed, looks like LCS shadows and edited (larger) PS2 reflections
    LittleUZI
    LittleUZI

Post  LittleUZI Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:34 pm

Melted, did I got it right? You are using my edited beta map without my permission? Question Suspect
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:57 pm

LittleUZI wrote:Melted, did I got it right? You are using my edited beta map without my permission?  Question   Suspect

No. I'm doing my own map from scratch. Yours was unprofessionally done and sloppy.

Last edited by MeltedSOX on Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:01 pm

jayjay33 wrote:
    ViceCityManiac wrote:Is it just me or do the reflections and shadows look totally different
    from the final version?

Agreed, looks like LCS shadows and edited (larger) PS2 reflections

It used GTA 3 shadows and reflection.
    LittleUZI
    LittleUZI

Post  LittleUZI Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:02 pm

MeltedSOX wrote:
    LittleUZI wrote:Melted, did I got it right? You are using my edited beta map without my permission?  Question   Suspect

No. I'm doing my own map from scratch. Yours was unprofessionally done and sloppy.

Can you prove it???? Question
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:05 pm

LittleUZI wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:

I'm not on my PC at the moment. I'm on now with my phone. And I don't have to provide you anything. You think you're the only one with map editing skills? I've been modding GTA since 2007. Way before you was born.
    LittleUZI
    LittleUZI

Post  LittleUZI Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:07 pm

MeltedSOX wrote:
    LittleUZI wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:

I'm not on my PC at the moment.  I'm on now with my phone. And I don't have to provide you anything. You think you're the only one with map editing skills? I've been modding GTA since 2007. Way before you was born.  

Why are you being so rude????

Post  Guest Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:07 pm

MeltedSOX wrote:
    LittleUZI wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:

I'm not on my PC at the moment.  I'm on now with my phone. And I don't have to provide you anything. You think you're the only one with map editing skills? I've been modding GTA since 2007. Way before you was born.  

Same old attitude.
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:09 pm

Sergiu wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:
    LittleUZI wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:

Same old attitude.

Because I no longer like you guys. Especially what happened last week. So I ask nicely, if you don't like it, then do not visit the site. Thanks.
    LittleUZI
    LittleUZI

Post  LittleUZI Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:11 pm

MeltedSOX wrote:
    Sergiu wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:
    LittleUZI wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:

Same old attitude.

Because I no longer like you guys. Especially what happened last week. So I ask nicely, if you don't like it, then do not visit the site. Thanks.

You don't like me??? Why, what did I do??? Surprised

Post  Guest Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:12 pm

MeltedSOX wrote:
    Sergiu wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:
    LittleUZI wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:

Same old attitude.

Oh, so it's our fault we didn't like it? You've officially stated you've changed. Anyways, I don't want to start a flame war or argue with you. Thanks. Smile
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:18 pm

Sergiu wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:
    Sergiu wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:
    LittleUZI wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:

Same old attitude.

Oh, so it's our fault we didn't like it? You've officially stated you've changed. Anyways, I don't want to start a flame war or argue with you. Thanks. Smile

I did change. But after what you guys did last week, leaving me flat without discussing it, I lost respect for you guys. I will let you guys continue to visit here and be part of the community for all the work you've done which I appreciate. But, don't think I have a friendship with you.

Post  Guest Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:21 pm

We are thankful for that. At least, I, personally, am. But talking to you, the way you were, would've just gotten us banned.
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:25 pm

Sergiu wrote:We are thankful for that. At least, I, personally, am. But talking to you, the way you were, would've just gotten us banned.

No. I'm not going to ban people for personal reasons.

Enjoy your stay.

Cheers!
    pr0tip
    pr0tip

Post  pr0tip Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:27 pm

meltedsox, just ignore them! they want to make you upset and troll ):<
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:29 pm

pr0tip wrote:meltedsox, just ignore them! they want to make you upset and troll ):<

No hard feelings taking. I'm trying to prove them that they no longer have my respect for the stunt they've pulled and I don't need to depend on them for anything. But yes I agree, for now on I'm going to ignore them. Unless they are in-topic about the mods.
    pr0tip
    pr0tip

Post  pr0tip Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:31 pm

thats good to hear! its better for you and your team! Smile

Post  Guest Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:33 pm

MeltedSOX wrote:
    pr0tip wrote:meltedsox, just ignore them! they want to make you upset and troll ):<

No hard feelings taking. I'm trying to prove them that they no longer have my respect for the stunt they've pulled and I don't need to depend on them for anything. But yes I agree, for now on I'm going to ignore them. Unless they are in-topic about the mods.

There's only one more thing I'm going to add. It's no problem, we've just departed because of your attitude. We've pulled 'this stunt' because we could. We are free to do it. We had/have all the freedom to leave any time. No hard feelings. You're acting like we were the ones who did the bad thing while forgetting about own issues.
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:33 pm

pr0tip wrote:thats good to hear! its better for you and your team! Smile

I don't have a team, pro. I'm solo dolo now. Smile

I might make a new the though if anyone is interested in joining.
    pr0tip
    pr0tip

Post  pr0tip Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:38 pm

i want to be in your team! i start with the debug menu for gta iii, then ill move to vc Very Happy
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:40 pm

pr0tip wrote:i want to be in your team! i start with the debug menu for gta iii, then ill move to vc Very Happy

Ok. I'll PM you with more details you later on today.

Post  Guest Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:57 pm

MeltedSOX wrote:
    Sergiu wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:
    LittleUZI wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:

Same old attitude.

You don't like us? Why? Because we left? Have you ever asked yourself : "Why in the name of God did my team left?" I am sure that you didn't do that,Melted
    Also, stop acting like you're the victim and we're the bad guys. Also, A friendly advice: Don't tell people that a mod is done, before you asked your members, like you did before. Also, remember to add all their files, not like you did to us.
    But, if you're working solo, I wish you good luck, it would be difficult working solo.
    You said that modding isn't friendship, now, you say that we were your friends? So, you never had a friendship with us. Respect, maybe, but not friendship.
    If you had ever changed Let people know the truth. Let people know about your ego and your arrogance.
    Banning me and removing my statement would only further show the reality.
    No, you never changed, And..you'll never do,unfortunately. You did changed, a little bit, last week, but, you just did that to us, just to make us think that you have changed.
    You manipulate people into thinking that you are the good guy... Just stop pretending. Show the real you, the arrogant guy with the huge ego. You know, the one that you are showing to all the members.
    I don't want to flame you, or something... I just want to tell you that you're not perfect and you don't have to be a manipulative snake to anyone.
    To show the fact that I don't hate you and, still support "your" work, I'll still do a new trailer for you, like I promised.
    Cheers!
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:16 pm

edicu2000 wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:
    Sergiu wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:
    LittleUZI wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:

Same old attitude.

You don't like us? Why? Because we left? Have you ever asked yourself : "Why in the name of God did my team left?" I am sure that you didn't do that,Melted
    Also, stop acting like you're the victim and we're the bad guys. Also, A friendly advice: Don't tell people that a mod is done, before you asked your members, like you did before. Also, remember to add all their files, not like you did to us.
    But, if you're working solo, I wish you good luck, it would be difficult working solo.
    You said that modding isn't friendship, now, you say that we were your friends? So, you never had a friendship with us. Respect, maybe, but not friendship.
    If you had ever changed Let people know the truth. Let people know about your ego and your arrogance.
    Banning me and removing my statement would only further show the reality.
    No, you never changed, And..you'll never do,unfortunately. You did changed, a little bit, last week, but, you just did that to us, just to make us think that you have changed.
    You manipulate people into thinking that you are the good guy... Just stop pretending. Show the real you, the arrogant guy with the huge ego. You know, the one that you are showing to all the members.
    I don't want to flame you, or something... I just want to tell you that you're not perfect and you don't have to be a manipulative snake to anyone.
    To show the fact that I don't hate you and, still support "your" work, I'll still do a new trailer for you, like I promised.
    Cheers!

Thanks for the offer, but you don't need to do a trailer. Your work, and help is no longer required. Thank you for all the hard work you provided with GTA 3.

Cheers!
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:18 pm

By the way everyone, the topic is to discuss about the mod only. If you wanna flame-on or etc, take it to PM.

Thanks.
    GtaGamer

Post  GtaGamer Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:49 am

Hey Melt,I found some alpha stuff like:
    Biker's alpha vehicle:http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130204224326/es.gta/images/4/46/Gta_vc_beta_bikers.png
    Alpha Sharks gang:http://www.gouranga.com/images/gtavice/gi-vc-11.jpg
    Alpha Vercetti gang:https://i.imgur.com/eLd0H.png
    Alpha Deluxo:http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140610222428/es.gta/images/0/07/Gta_vc_beta_deluxo.jpg
    Alpha Airport,link of the mod:http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=26303
    and,if you want ps2 animation,here is the link:http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=26063
    lslegenda23

Post  lslegenda23 Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:02 am

Comment deleted by MeltedSOX

Reason: Off-topic

Message by admin: Please stay on-topic. I've even stated to stay on-topic. Need my attention please PM me. Thank you.

Stahu147

Post  Stahu147 Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:28 am

GtaGamer wrote:Hey Melt,I found some alpha stuff like:
    Biker's alpha vehicle:http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130204224326/es.gta/images/4/46/Gta_vc_beta_bikers.png
    Alpha Sharks gang:http://www.gouranga.com/images/gtavice/gi-vc-11.jpg
    Alpha Vercetti gang:https://i.imgur.com/eLd0H.png
    Alpha Deluxo:http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140610222428/es.gta/images/0/07/Gta_vc_beta_deluxo.jpg
    Alpha Airport,link of the mod:http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=26303
    and,if you want ps2 animation,here is the link:http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=26063

The alpha angel model is in the Greasy Chopper, it can be seen in one of the cutscenes.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:58 pm