Grand Theft Auto Alpha & Beta Version Mod Official Site ©2012-2016

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Grand Theft Auto Alpha & Beta Version Mod Official Site ©2012-2016

This is where you can download all our Grand Theft Auto Beta Mods

+73
Lucas_Plays
Killa Fonic
NikoOfLiberty
Mrcew
Takasugi11
Cracknorimoos
kr1mme
Kristijan666$
Jefe Loquendo E.G.G
Andrei_Catalin
bradnew
enclave4321
gigidag77
Assad_Samp
gtabetamta
EpixGamer99
antho01
Aldi Rizqi
ryam82
BigDillyOneTime
Kubiks
Mikely
LInecrafter
Nithish Kumaar
MrMario2011
caglar02
rehan
Fireinthehole
RacingDeath12
GtaGamer
gtamaster000
denis1379
an.punker
ViceCityManiac
GTA3AlphaFan
judimo survival
uncaged
michaelkm1992
mrkickman05
Dan131
Dungie1995
Carnage
SeValentine
mazelakz47
EpicGamer1
Blackhawk83
Matias_Montanna
Clientic
GTABEST
123kennix
Vegeta0000
hlennarz
chriscarr99
steverecon
Evansj
LittleUZI
Unavalible
matheus153854
Sebastianex
krezo10
CreepYeYa
ss4gogeta0
Chriss_Ramirez
DAFFYDAFFY
Perfect Blade xD
GTAFanCJ
Gamerjman19
Derpovec
xR4ZRx
mnmn1234
Maciek
ThomasXGodzilla
MeltedSOX
77 posters

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2

MeltedSOX
    Admin

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2 Empty Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2

Post  MeltedSOX Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:40 pm

Welcome to the official topic of the Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2 Gameplay Trailer:

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2 features:

Beta Handling & Beta vehicle speed (imported from the PS2 version of San Andreas)
    Beta Motion Blur & camera shake- while speeding in a vehicle (imported from the PS2 version of San Andreas)
    Beta Ganton map
    Beta Loading screens
    Beta Sound quality (imported from the PS2 version of San Andreas)
    Beta CJ Walking animation (Found and imported from the original 2004 PS2 copy of San Andreas)
    Beta Outfit (Blue beta hoodie, Blue beta jeans, and beta Converse sneakers)
    Beta Sounds

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2 Download link:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Be advised, you will need an copy of Grand Theft Auto San Andreas in order to play our Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod. If you do not have San Andreas for PC, you can purchase it from these links below:

Amazon: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Steam: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Ebay: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Check out Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V1 features below since they are also featured in V2.

Version 1.0 Features:
    Beta Hud
    Beta Vehicles (imported from Vice City)
    Beta Weapons
    Beta Animation
    Beta Vinewood Safehouse
    Beta Vehicle handling
    Beta PS2 graphics
    Beta Sky (same sky from Vice City)
    Rusty Donuts is now accessible
    Beta Pedestrians roaming around San Andreas
    Beta Caesar
    Beta Big Smoke
    Beta Ryder (beta ryder is not featured in cutscenes yet)
    Beta Sweet
    Also Beta Gang Members and Clothing

Credits to:
    Mark-Niko - for the Beta Vinewood House
    Garju67 - for the Beta Vehicles
    Seejay Seaman - for the Bigfoot mod
    DK22Pac - for the Lensflare Mod
    Edgar_macias & James227uk - for the Car Wash Mod

Thanks to:
    Rockstar Games - for Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, and for supporting our website/mods.
    SilentPL - helping with some cleo script technics.
    ZAZ - Free Camera Moving mod (used in the trailer)
    Oksu - for Slowdown mod (used in trailer)

Special thanks to:
    The authors of the "Things To Do In San Andreas" and "San Beta" mods.

Team Members
    MeltedSOX (Mod Leader)
    Sebastianex (Mod Co-leader)
    Sergiu
    Edicu2000

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2 is a modification of the Grand Theft Auto: Beta Version Mod
    Grand Theft Auto San Andreas is trademark and copyrighted under Rockstar Games and Take Two Interactive.
    All mods from the Grand Theft Auto: Beta Version Mod website is created by the GTA: Beta Version Mod Team.

REMINDER: THIS MOD SHOULD NOT BE POSTED ANYWHERE ELSE BESIDES [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ALSO YOU CANNOT USE THIS MOD TO FEATURED IN YOUR MOD WITHOUT THE LEADER'S PERMISSION. THANK YOU.

©2013-2014 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by MeltedSOX on Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:36 pm; edited 68 times in total
    Gast

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2 Empty Re: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2

Post  Gast Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:20 am

I downloaded it and I really love it! Very Happy
    You have done an excellent job Very Happy
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2 Empty Re: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2

Post  MeltedSOX Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:29 am

tedihd1999 wrote:I downloaded it and I really love it! Very Happy
    You have done an excellent job Very Happy

Hey tedihd1999,

Thanks for the kind words. We're glad that you are enjoying the mod. Smile

Cheers!
    MeltedSOX
    Gast

Post  Gast Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:05 pm

thank you, you are awesome !
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:46 pm

YeahMan wrote:thank you, you are awesome !

You're welcome, dude. Hope you enjoy the mod. If you like, give us a feedback.

Cheers!
    MeltedSOX
    Gast

Post  Gast Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:34 pm

sh*t, i have a problem, my games can't start "Cannot find video mode "800x600" help me plz

EDIT: oh well it works I just had to uncheck a box in the Nvidia Control Panel Smile)))))))
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:34 pm

YeahMan wrote:sh*t, i have a problem, my games can't start "Cannot find video mode "800x600" help me plz

EDIT: oh well it works I just had to uncheck a box in the Nvidia Control Panel Smile)))))))

Hey YeahMan,

Glad to hear you solved your problem. Be advised for future references, if you need any support about any mod from this website, please hit up the support topic here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] OR simply go to the home page and click on support. It's located right under the San Andreas Beta Topic.

Cheers!
    MeltedSOX

Last edited by MeltedSOX on Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Gast

Post  Gast Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:36 pm

thank you but now my games work and your mod is awesome ! nice ! i really love it, maybe i made a video tomorrow Very Happy
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:50 pm

YeahMan wrote:thank you but now my games work and your mod is awesome ! nice ! i really love it, maybe i made a video tomorrow Very Happy

Thank you so much for the support, and we're glad you like the mod. Hope you are looking forward to GTA III Beta Version Mod V2. If you decide to make a gameplay video, send me the link via PM and I can post the video up on the homepage for a whole entire day.
    Gast

Post  Gast Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:39 am

ok, thank you men !
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:44 pm

YeahMan wrote:ok, thank you men !

No need to thank us. We should be thanking you guys for the support you provide us. If it was not for any of you guys support, we would not be this far in both mods.
    Gast

Post  Gast Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:30 pm

thank you for put the video on the forum!! and i have a question, can you make the beta vest like this ? : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:04 pm

YeahMan wrote:thank you for put the video on the forum!! and i have a question, can you make the beta vest like this ? : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What are you referring to a "Vest?"
    Gast

Post  Gast Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:35 pm

ah, the shirt, cj vest : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:51 pm

YeahMan wrote:ah, the shirt, cj vest : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That's not called a vest. It's called a tank-top. The only difference I see on the pic is that the tank top has more details.
    Gast

Post  Gast Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:15 pm

I Understand the whole lack of support thing but when will we see a new San Andreas Beta Mod update?
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:23 pm

Phoenix74X wrote:I Understand the whole lack of support thing but when will we see a new San Andreas Beta Mod update?

Not sure, dude. We will let you know when we are ready.
    Gast

Post  Gast Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:22 am

Are you making cj's beta face? Thanks for reply! By the way the mod is awesome! Very Happy
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:58 pm

beppe97 wrote:Are you making cj's beta face? Thanks for reply! By the way the mod is awesome! Very Happy

We have no information to tell you at this time. If we do, we'll make sure to share it with everyone here on the forum. Smile

Cheers!
    Gast

Post  Gast Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:28 pm

Sorry for bother but I've got one small question. If you did beta rotor blades which were bluring?
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:21 pm

denis1379 wrote:Sorry for bother but I've got one small question. If you did beta rotor blades which were bluring?

No I didn't why?
    Gast

Post  Gast Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:04 pm

THANK YOU GUYS!

It's really nice to see this, can't wait to see the v.2 mod, OUTSTANDING WORK, THANK YOU!!!
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:22 pm

OldPlaya wrote:THANK YOU GUYS!

It's really nice to see this, can't wait to see the v.2 mod, OUTSTANDING WORK, THANK YOU!!!

Glad you are enjoying the mod. We are working very hard on V2. We should have some news to share about it soon.

Cheers!
    MeltedSOX
    Gast

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2 Empty full

Post  Gast Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:23 am

so is this whole gta san andreas? like gta 3 beta? or mod for normal sa?
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:24 pm

TheTruth wrote:so is this whole gta san andreas? like gta 3 beta? or mod for normal sa?

You will need the original copy of San Andreas installed and you will have to overwrite some files. Make sure you back up the original files before overwriting them.
    Gast

Post  Gast Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:53 am

This Mod Is The Best, You Are Awsome Smile
    I Can't Wait For The Version 2...
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:23 am

Sorcho wrote:This Mod Is The Best, You Are Awsome Smile
    I Can't Wait For The Version 2...

Thanks for the support, sir. Info about Version 2 should come up soon.
    Gast

Post  Gast Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:12 pm

Please upload the whole game on april 12th.
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:08 am

Godzilla2000 wrote:Please upload the whole game on april 12th.

We're not sure if the mod can make it to the April 12th release date. We might get into another delay.
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:01 am

grand theft auto san andreas: beta version mod v2 info will be posted tomorrow, april 17, 2013 at 12pm est.
    Gast

Post  Gast Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:46 pm

MeltedSOX please post the gta san andreas beta v2
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:46 am

kipurs wrote:MeltedSOX please post the gta san andreas beta v2

How can we post up a mod that is not finished and currently still in development?
    Gast

Post  Gast Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:21 am

how far do you want to recreate the beta of SA?
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:48 pm

ClaudeLiberty wrote:how far do you want to recreate the beta of SA?

We are trying to recreate the beta as much as we can on all the GTA titles on this site.
    Gast

Post  Gast Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:23 pm

I think I may have found something.
    I was just playing GTA San Andreas for Nostalgic reasons >Very Happy, and found that in the first cut scene when you ride the bikes back to Grove St. and after Ryder is done grilling CJ about his hair, and they ride over to their houses, I notice Big Smoke rides over to the house two doors left of Sweet, I have thought about this for a bit and maybe Big Smoke was supposed to live in the Grove in early Alpha?
    Gast

Post  Gast Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:24 pm

Phoenix74X wrote:I think I may have found something.
    I was just playing GTA San Andreas for Nostalgic reasons >Very Happy, and found that in the first cut scene when you ride the bikes back to Grove St. and after Ryder is done grilling CJ about his hair, and they ride over to their houses, I notice Big Smoke rides over to the house two doors left of Sweet, I have thought about this for a bit and maybe Big Smoke was supposed to live in the Grove in early Alpha?
    Ugh, I meant to do this emoticon >=D
    ThomasXGodzilla
    ThomasXGodzilla

Post  ThomasXGodzilla Wed May 08, 2013 10:01 pm

Phoenix74X wrote:I think I may have found something.

Big Smoke lives in Grove Street in the beginning of the game. Later in the game Big Smoke moves out of Grove Street. You can hear CJ asking him in the mission ''Drive-Thrue'' when he drives him home ''Tell me Smoke, why you moved out of the Grove?''
    Gast

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2 Empty Hei!

Post  Gast Wed May 15, 2013 11:22 am

[b]Hei all I just wana thank you 4 doing such a great job whit the BETA SA.
    I love the BETA more than the release of Rockstar.
    + I just found that u can play sa-mp even if u have the beta mod Wink)
    G/J again
    Peace and <3
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Wed May 15, 2013 11:45 am

RuNNNerRr wrote:[b]Hei all I just wana thank you 4 doing such a great job whit the BETA SA.
    I love the BETA more than the release of Rockstar.
    + I just found that u can play sa-mp even if u have the beta mod Wink)
    G/J again
    Peace and <3

Thanks for the support, RuNNNerRr. Yea, we find our ways to tweak up the files so that other mods like SA-MP can work with our beta mod. We did the same exact thing with the GTA III Beta Mod.

More info about the next San Andreas beta update coming soon.
    Gast

Post  Gast Wed May 15, 2013 4:17 pm

That's good to hear Smile
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Wed May 15, 2013 5:51 pm

hesoyamskills wrote:
    That's good to hear Smile

Stay Tuned!
    Gast

Post  Gast Tue May 21, 2013 6:52 pm

Nice Meltedsox! Very Happy okay but how to copy it i cannot upload it
    Gast

Post  Gast Tue May 21, 2013 7:01 pm

kipurs, what are you smoking all day? You're on some PCP? Heroine?
    Gast

Post  Gast Tue May 21, 2013 8:27 pm

Sebastianex wrote:kipurs, what are you smoking all day? You're on some PCP? Heroine?

MAn Im not smoking allright please stop discussing that im smoking totally not at all im not smoking tell meltedsox if im smoking lol!
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Tue May 21, 2013 10:58 pm

kipurs wrote:
    Sebastianex wrote:kipurs, what are you smoking all day? You're on some PCP? Heroine?

MAn Im not smoking allright please stop discussing that im smoking totally not at all im not smoking tell meltedsox if im smoking lol!

kipurs, what's the problem?
    Gast

Post  Gast Wed May 22, 2013 3:45 am

He wants to be banned.

Last edited by Sebastianex on Wed May 22, 2013 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Gast

Post  Gast Wed May 22, 2013 9:48 am

MeltedSOX wrote:
    kipurs wrote:

Nothinng because sebastinex was answer and answer
    Gast

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2 Empty Beta sounds?

Post  Gast Wed May 22, 2013 12:49 pm

Version 2 added to the beta sounds? Basketball
    Gast

Post  Gast Wed May 22, 2013 3:38 pm

Yeah, we added some of the beta sounds. I cannot tell you what exactly, you will see it yourself. Just wait to 29TH.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I can tell only that it's really awsome and you won't be disappointed of the beta sounds.
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Wed May 22, 2013 10:54 pm

JhonatanBelmort wrote:Version 2 added to the beta sounds? Basketball

We've added some beta sounds, not all. Won't go into specific details.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:20 am