Grand Theft Auto Alpha & Beta Version Mod Official Site ©2012-2016

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Grand Theft Auto Alpha & Beta Version Mod Official Site ©2012-2016

This is where you can download all our Grand Theft Auto Beta Mods

+73
Lucas_Plays
Killa Fonic
NikoOfLiberty
Mrcew
Takasugi11
Cracknorimoos
kr1mme
Kristijan666$
Jefe Loquendo E.G.G
Andrei_Catalin
bradnew
enclave4321
gigidag77
Assad_Samp
gtabetamta
EpixGamer99
antho01
Aldi Rizqi
ryam82
BigDillyOneTime
Kubiks
Mikely
LInecrafter
Nithish Kumaar
MrMario2011
caglar02
rehan
Fireinthehole
RacingDeath12
GtaGamer
gtamaster000
denis1379
an.punker
ViceCityManiac
GTA3AlphaFan
judimo survival
uncaged
michaelkm1992
mrkickman05
Dan131
Dungie1995
Carnage
SeValentine
mazelakz47
EpicGamer1
Blackhawk83
Matias_Montanna
Clientic
GTABEST
123kennix
Vegeta0000
hlennarz
chriscarr99
steverecon
Evansj
LittleUZI
Unavalible
matheus153854
Sebastianex
krezo10
CreepYeYa
ss4gogeta0
Chriss_Ramirez
DAFFYDAFFY
Perfect Blade xD
GTAFanCJ
Gamerjman19
Derpovec
xR4ZRx
mnmn1234
Maciek
ThomasXGodzilla
MeltedSOX
77 posters

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2

Gast

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2

Post  Gast Tue May 28, 2013 7:43 am

guys!where is downlod link???
    Gast

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2

Post  Gast Tue May 28, 2013 5:33 pm

We're releasing V2 tomorrow, stay tuned.
    Gast

Post  Gast Wed May 29, 2013 9:25 am

Help me man i can't find the download button or a link on the SITE WTF?
    Gast

Post  Gast Wed May 29, 2013 11:26 am

Help me man i can't find the download button or a link on the SITE WTF?
    If you wait you can download it in 2 hours i think because they're uploading it on 12 AM EST
    Gast

Post  Gast Wed May 29, 2013 12:05 pm

Okay thanks for the info,and a another question in v1 i couldn't past the mission OG LOC after oc loc my games crash and the waypoint(Imean those red shits you need to enter with CJ in it i mean when you going to pain spray that red circle)that red circle when i downloaded it's disparead i can't see it and i can't past missions without it in v2 this will be fixed?or is a new bug to me?
    Gast

Post  Gast Wed May 29, 2013 12:08 pm

I forgot to add a word LOL when i type the red circle i download IS WRONG i mean ,, when i downloaded the mod the red circle it dispare''Sry my english is bad i'am learning it(i'am not a kid when i saied i'am learning it!)
    Gast

Post  Gast Wed May 29, 2013 1:44 pm

Ok 2 hours pasted and no link,help?!
    Gast

Post  Gast Wed May 29, 2013 1:50 pm

Come onnnn... We want the mod...
    Gast

Post  Gast Wed May 29, 2013 2:08 pm

Ya' forgot to post or what?2 hours pasted is 12 am Eastern Europe time.
    Gast

Post  Gast Wed May 29, 2013 2:33 pm

Link?You forgot to post right?FUck it,this is shit.I don't trust you guys no more,40 mins past after you should upload,what happen?
    Gast

Post  Gast Wed May 29, 2013 3:08 pm

They forgot to pay the internet provider lol!
    Gast

Post  Gast Wed May 29, 2013 3:20 pm

Really?
    Gast

Post  Gast Wed May 29, 2013 3:22 pm

Nope. Just kidding
    Gast

Post  Gast Wed May 29, 2013 3:25 pm

I know,but really wtf happen?
    Gast

Post  Gast Wed May 29, 2013 3:29 pm

I don't know man.. It's weird ... Probably they got some connection problems.. who knows.. Or even WORSE they found some major bugs with V2
    Gast

Post  Gast Wed May 29, 2013 3:32 pm

That will be uncool,and connection probleams 2 hours LOL,and bugs hmm maybe if they found bug they should annonunce now,and i can't find V1 no more to download.
    Gast

Post  Gast Wed May 29, 2013 3:48 pm

Probably they have deleted V1 to upload V2 ... to save some server space
    Gast

Post  Gast Wed May 29, 2013 4:01 pm

F***ing POST IT I CAN'T WAIT SO MUCH OR I LOGG OUT SEE Y'A TOMORROW YOU CAN'T MAKE A GODMA PROMISE SHAME THIS.
    Gast

Post  Gast Wed May 29, 2013 4:06 pm

I can't wait anymore.. This is SICK ! .
    Gast

Post  Gast Wed May 29, 2013 6:19 pm

I'm not sure what happend, why MeltedSOX didn't posted it yet. Just stay tuned, take it easy. I'm sure he will explain us everything later. Also, I'm sorry for that.
    Gast

Post  Gast Wed May 29, 2013 7:56 pm

Cool What about BETA missions?
    Gast

Post  Gast Wed May 29, 2013 8:59 pm

Pfft
    If we even know any beta missions.
    Rockstar haven't told us any.
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Wed May 29, 2013 9:18 pm

Sorry for the delay guys. The mod is being uploaded still, but give me a few moments. Will post the reason why there was a de;ay. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited by MeltedSOX on Thu May 30, 2013 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    Gast

Post  Gast Wed May 29, 2013 10:07 pm

YouTube links for Beta missions video
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Thu May 30, 2013 12:47 am

VAT wrote:YouTube links for Beta missions video
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The video is a cutscene from different missions. But the audio and the missions are actual beta.
    Gast

Post  Gast Thu May 30, 2013 8:11 am

Does V2 contains the full version of SA?
    Gast

Post  Gast Thu May 30, 2013 8:45 am

Nope, It doesn't.
    Gast

Post  Gast Thu May 30, 2013 9:50 am

You saied in v2 there is big foor where he's i search all sheady crekk back o beyond and whestone,flint county WHERE IS?
    Gast

Post  Gast Thu May 30, 2013 3:37 pm

mysterysearcher345 wrote:You saied in v2 there is big foor where he's i search all sheady crekk back o beyond and whestone,flint county WHERE IS?
    You probably forgot to install CLEO 4. Do it, and then try to find Big foot.
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Thu May 30, 2013 4:05 pm

mysterysearcher345 wrote:You saied in v2 there is big foor where he's i search all sheady crekk back o beyond and whestone,flint county WHERE IS?

Make sure you install Cleo 4 in order to have all the cleo mods working.
    ThomasXGodzilla
    ThomasXGodzilla

Post  ThomasXGodzilla Thu May 30, 2013 5:30 pm

I don't think there was a bigfoot in beta lol.
    Gast

Post  Gast Thu May 30, 2013 7:33 pm

There wasn't but the mod being there is for fun.
    ThomasXGodzilla
    ThomasXGodzilla

Post  ThomasXGodzilla Thu May 30, 2013 7:48 pm

I know an awesome UFO mod. That there's a UFO landing in Area 69, and the alien gets out and do something, and you can blow up the UFO.
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Thu May 30, 2013 9:25 pm

ThomasXGodzilla wrote:I know an awesome UFO mod. That there's a UFO landing in Area 69, and the alien gets out and do something, and you can blow up the UFO.

You're going off-topic.
    ThomasXGodzilla
    ThomasXGodzilla

Post  ThomasXGodzilla Thu May 30, 2013 11:03 pm

MeltedSOX wrote:
    ThomasXGodzilla wrote:I know an awesome UFO mod. That there's a UFO landing in Area 69, and the alien gets out and do something, and you can blow up the UFO.

You're going off-topic.

I thought it could be useful for the mod.
    Gast

Post  Gast Fri May 31, 2013 12:06 pm

Keep up the good work MeltedSOX you neve disappoint me or any other people waiting for vice city and gta 3 updates Very Happy btw SA beta 2.0 rocx like you ROCK and as i said before keep up u were the only guys who managed to get so far in SA beta mod so many tried and failed but u was a huge success
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Fri May 31, 2013 1:37 pm

abood wrote:Keep up the good work MeltedSOX you neve disappoint me or any other people waiting for vice city and gta 3 updates Very Happy btw SA beta 2.0 rocx like you ROCK and as i said before keep up u were the only guys who managed to get so far in SA beta mod so many tried and failed but u was a huge success

Thanks for the kind words, abood. We're glad you are enjoying the mod.
    Gast

Post  Gast Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:17 pm

Разве вы не выкладывали уже вторую версию мода?
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:42 pm

TheElderScrollsBoy wrote:Разве вы не выкладывали уже вторую версию мода?

Да! Звено V2 находится на первой странице этой темы.

(English translate: Yes! The link of V2 is located on the first page of this topic. )
    Gast

Post  Gast Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:35 am

In the mod added beta-missions?
    Gast

Post  Gast Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:55 pm

As sopfox3 said:
    sopfox3 wrote:Pfft
    If we even know any beta missions.
    Rockstar haven't told us any.
    Some file contains dialogues from Beta missions, but we still don't know how beta missions looked like.
    Summaring - nope, the mod doesn't include any beta missions.
    Gast

Post  Gast Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:59 pm

I never heard any of the beta mission dialogs.
    Even though ROCKSTAR probably didnt scrap any of the missions but were very unfinished.
    It's best not to know about it since we cannot bring it back anyways
    Gast

Post  Gast Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:23 pm

No sounds, just some text dialogues. I'm not sure, but I think it is only on 2004 PS2 version. These dialogues are possible to find on gtawikia or similar site. I don't remember.
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:18 pm

sopfox3 wrote:I never heard any of the beta mission dialogs.
    Even though ROCKSTAR probably didnt scrap any of the missions but were very unfinished.
    It's best not to know about it since we cannot bring it back anyways

The beta missions were hiding in the main.scm file of the first copies of San Andreas when it was first released on October 2004. Theres videos of the missions being activated and playable.

Here's one beta mission called "Doberman" [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by MeltedSOX on Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    Gast

Post  Gast Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:29 pm

Oh snaps lol I thought this was GTA 3 Section lol.
    but still no point in bringing unfinished missions back unless for fun
    Gast

Post  Gast Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:23 pm

sopfox3 wrote:I thought this was GTA 3 Section
    Top 10 fails.

We could bring some missions back, but there ain't any good basis to do it and we don't have any good GTA SA scripter. So it doesn't make any sense.
    Gast

Post  Gast Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:20 am

i dont know if its a glitch or not but i can hear bigfoot in the woods but i cant ever find him
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:03 pm

thegtaguy wrote:i dont know if its a glitch or not but i can hear bigfoot in the woods but i cant ever find him

Did you add the bfoot.dff and txd to the gta3.img?
    Gast

Post  Gast Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:03 am

awesome dude !!
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:45 am

YeahMan wrote:awesome dude !!

Thanks!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:15 pm