Grand Theft Auto Alpha & Beta Version Mod Official Site ©2012-2016

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Grand Theft Auto Alpha & Beta Version Mod Official Site ©2012-2016

This is where you can download all our Grand Theft Auto Beta Mods

+78
MiATzA
rishil_380rs
DeadDodo
Nick|MTA
tedihd1999
MrDamage122
A1SinceDay1
Marcello Figueiredo
superblackpt
abibik1996
antho01
sm2015
SURROUNDCOUNT
L3GIT KILLER
Gingimlet1966
MrMario2011
Denionion
gtamaster000
Uncle Lester
Derpovec
ATU.Szesnacha
Pratama124
JCRRF
denis1379
darkdragon145
TheLuca2001
onza120
Sohn_of_a_Gunn
croc
pr0tip
Perfect Blade xD
gtabetamta
J* Games
Jak7
gtavgamer
Thomas's Lover
ThomasTheDickSucker
DodoGTA
SpaceInvader
BetaMaker
PSTMatrix11
GTA3AlphaFan
GTA2Addicity
TheN00ster
MarioandLuigi15
SteveTheGreek
MrJacket
ViceCityManiac
BibalGlich
JoshuaABanks
herodan
KingAethelWulf
LittleUZI
PetroCobra
bmizzle201
IvanGTAGamer
guilmon1998
ENunn
someguy23
Pyroshox
lslegenda23
chriscarr99
alxmr
Gamerjman19
jayjay33
vitalijus
Tommy Vercetti
RacingDeath12
Dan131
GtaGamer
Stahu147
Yesnas
Petr11
darthvader20011
juang1999
dude
Dungie1995
MeltedSOX
82 posters

GTa3: Alpha Version Mod 2.0

RacingDeath12
    RacingDeath12

GTa3: Alpha Version Mod 2.0  - Page 11 Empty Re: GTa3: Alpha Version Mod 2.0

Post  RacingDeath12 Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:13 pm

Perfect Blade xD wrote:
    Perfect Blade xD wrote:And then why are you pushing me with that ''show some respect to MeltedSOX''
    I already showed respect a long time ago...
    Perhaps you have no proof that MeltedSOX has had an accident by a car.

Simple as that, i could do the same.

Creating a fake account and speaking in my name of my brother that i got an accident too.
    Everybody can lie etc... Razz
    Right now im leaving this,, please stop responding to my messages.

wtf was going on? XD? Oh and we are not flaming Juang for his grammar, because of his spamming like gta 3 ps2 beta nor play goord and that sort of stuff. But now i am facepalming that Perfect Blade made 456 comments from him. But yeah.............
    Perfect Blade xD

Post  Perfect Blade xD Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:15 pm

RacingDeath12 wrote:
    Perfect Blade xD wrote:
    Perfect Blade xD wrote:And then why are you pushing me with that ''show some respect to MeltedSOX''

Creating a fake account and speaking in my name of my brother that i got an accident too.

wtf was going on? XD? Oh and we are not flaming Juang for his grammar, because of his spamming like gta 3 ps2 beta nor play goord and that sort of stuff. But now i am facepalming that Perfect Blade made 456 comments from him. But yeah.............
    Yeah, ok, i was kidding with that comments. But after MeltedSOX telled me that im and idiot...he could simply warn me gently.
    That's all..instead of making me an idiot.
    RacingDeath12
    RacingDeath12

Post  RacingDeath12 Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:24 pm

Perfect Blade xD wrote:
    RacingDeath12 wrote:
    Perfect Blade xD wrote:

Yeah, ok, i was kidding with that comments. But after MeltedSOX telled me that im and idiot...he could simply warn me gently.

Eh.... i do want some info about his accident. Is there any report of it? I searched up ''Jay crash accident New York'' but found nothing..
    Perfect Blade xD

Post  Perfect Blade xD Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:29 pm

RacingDeath12 wrote:
    Perfect Blade xD wrote:
    RacingDeath12 wrote:
    Perfect Blade xD wrote:

Eh.... i do want some info about his accident. Is there any report of it? I searched up ''Jay crash accident New York'' but found nothing..
    Either the accident wasnt on the news or is fake.
    RacingDeath12
    RacingDeath12

Post  RacingDeath12 Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:00 pm

Perfect Blade xD wrote:
    RacingDeath12 wrote:
    Perfect Blade xD wrote:
    RacingDeath12 wrote:
    Perfect Blade xD wrote:

Okay, oh and Juang's grammar and sense is amazing btw. On-topic whem will he come back?
    Perfect Blade xD

Post  Perfect Blade xD Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:10 pm

RacingDeath12 wrote:
    Perfect Blade xD wrote:
    RacingDeath12 wrote:
    Perfect Blade xD wrote:
    RacingDeath12 wrote:
    Perfect Blade xD wrote:

Okay, oh and Juang's grammar and sense is amazing btw. On-topic whem will he come back?
    I will send you a pm.
    Perfect Blade xD

Post  Perfect Blade xD Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:57 pm

GTa3: Alpha Version Mod 2.0  - Page 11 N221s5

MeltedSUCKS C**k. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Dan131
    Dan131

Post  Dan131 Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:59 pm

Man shit is fucked up around here in this forum

Neutral Basketball pig alien afro pale
    Perfect Blade xD

Post  Perfect Blade xD Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:42 pm

gta 3 plays like ps2. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Perfect Blade xD

Post  Perfect Blade xD Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:06 pm

gta 3 plays like ps2 like ps3 gramer bad. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    RacingDeath12
    RacingDeath12

Post  RacingDeath12 Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:40 pm

Perfect Blade xD wrote:GTa3: Alpha Version Mod 2.0  - Page 11 N221s5

MeltedSUCKS C**k. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

element inspecting is like ps2, so what now?
    Perfect Blade xD

Post  Perfect Blade xD Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:51 pm

RacingDeath12 wrote:
    Perfect Blade xD wrote:GTa3: Alpha Version Mod 2.0  - Page 11 N221s5

element inspecting is like ps2, so what now?
    i never said it wasnt. Razz
    RacingDeath12
    RacingDeath12

Post  RacingDeath12 Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:37 pm

GTABetaModDev2 wrote:
    Perfect Blade xD wrote:
    GTABetaModDev2 wrote:
    Perfect Blade xD wrote:
    GTABetaModDev2 wrote:
    Perfect Blade xD wrote:
    GTABetaModDev2 wrote:
    Perfect Blade xD wrote:
    pr0tip wrote:Please stop spamming, lets keep our forums clean, shall we? Wink
    Oh, you're melted friend.
    OK, i stop just because YOU said.

BUT IF THAT GTABETADEV2 SPEAKS AGAIN TO ME I WILL F.U.C.K.I.N.G BLOW EVERYTHING. Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy   bom  bom  bom  bom

You are not funny at all. You are making yourself look like an idiot.

No one is laughing.
    You call me an idiot huh? Is just some messages, if some virtual letters aka spamming of mine is bothering you then goodbye.
    And yeah, i know my reasons , that's why im doing this.

Everyone else can see that.
    OK, i will not to this.
    But, who said im an idiot? YOU are the SINGLE ONE who said that im an idiot.
    So uhm..you better shut up.
    If you are the only one who says im an idiot, then you got no right to say that all people can see that. Rolling Eyes
    And yeah, me and my friend aka darthvader20011 we are laughing at you.
    Man, you're so pathethic. We all know YOU are MeltedSOX and you DON'T HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW for GTA VC Alpha Mod.
    So now shut up.

How can we show progress of a mod that has not been worked in since MeltedSOX's accident?

Let's see you get into a car accident with a few broken ribs and a crack bone in your left leg and see if you can sit on a chair all day working on a mod. You can't cause it isn't possible. Have some respect for SOX you F***ing moron.
    MeltedSOX started this project aka VC Alpha mod WAAAAY BACK IN JULY-AUGUST if i recall, he could done alot of things with the mod until this unhappy car accident.
    Yeah, so STFU and stop insulting like an...no life.

After the GTA3 alpha mod release, Melted did started working on Vice City. But he had a busy schedule with work. I hope you do know SOX is an adult who has rent and bills to pay. You probably wouldn't know that since you're still a kid living in your mom's house. So obviously Melted has a life and can't work on the mods 24/7. Also remember he said his best friend passed away? Yeah, that was my brother. Obviously you have no respect towards MeltedSOX's personal life and towards my brother's passing. Right now, Melted is recovering from both the passing and the accident. So you are not a loyal member, you are just selfish. I sit and read this flrim because im new here and want to get comfortable with the community. Obviously this community is full of greed. I sometimes ask Melted why is he doing these mods for you people, if you treat him like dirt. He replied to me "he does it for the passion and for you guys."

You don't like being insulted do you? imagine how jaung1999 feels when you insult him.

This message goes to everyone who does not respects Melted's personal life. And there's one more person I can point a finger to but I won't say his name.

You guys will need to grow up.
    let me guess that ''guy'' is me?

Post  Guest Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:00 pm

RacingDeath12 wrote:
    GTABetaModDev2 wrote:
    Perfect Blade xD wrote:
    GTABetaModDev2 wrote:
    Perfect Blade xD wrote:
    GTABetaModDev2 wrote:
    Perfect Blade xD wrote:
    GTABetaModDev2 wrote:
    Perfect Blade xD wrote:
    pr0tip wrote:Please stop spamming, lets keep our forums clean, shall we? Wink
    Oh, you're melted friend.
    OK, i stop just because YOU said.

BUT IF THAT GTABETADEV2 SPEAKS AGAIN TO ME I WILL F.U.C.K.I.N.G BLOW EVERYTHING. Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy   bom  bom  bom  bom

You are not funny at all. You are making yourself look like an idiot.

No one is laughing.
    You call me an idiot huh? Is just some messages, if some virtual letters aka spamming of mine is bothering you then goodbye.
    And yeah, i know my reasons , that's why im doing this.

Everyone else can see that.
    OK, i will not to this.
    But, who said im an idiot? YOU are the SINGLE ONE who said that im an idiot.
    So uhm..you better shut up.
    If you are the only one who says im an idiot, then you got no right to say that all people can see that. Rolling Eyes
    And yeah, me and my friend aka darthvader20011 we are laughing at you.
    Man, you're so pathethic. We all know YOU are MeltedSOX and you DON'T HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW for GTA VC Alpha Mod.
    So now shut up.

How can we show progress of a mod that has not been worked in since MeltedSOX's accident?

Let's see you get into a car accident with a few broken ribs and a crack bone in your left leg and see if you can sit on a chair all day working on a mod. You can't cause it isn't possible. Have some respect for SOX you F***ing moron.
    MeltedSOX started this project aka VC Alpha mod WAAAAY BACK IN JULY-AUGUST if i recall, he could done alot of things with the mod until this unhappy car accident.
    Yeah, so STFU and stop insulting like an...no life.

After the GTA3 alpha mod release, Melted did started working on Vice City. But he had a busy schedule with work. I hope you do know SOX is an adult who has rent and bills to pay. You probably wouldn't know that since you're still a kid living in your mom's house. So obviously Melted has a life and can't work on the mods 24/7. Also remember he said his best friend passed away? Yeah, that was my brother. Obviously you have no respect towards MeltedSOX's personal life and towards my brother's passing. Right now, Melted is recovering from both the passing and the accident. So you are not a loyal member, you are just selfish. I sit and read this flrim because im new here and want to get comfortable with the community. Obviously this community is full of greed. I sometimes ask Melted why is he doing these mods for you people, if you treat him like dirt. He replied to me "he does it for the passion and for you guys."

You don't like being insulted do you? imagine how jaung1999 feels when you insult him.

This message goes to everyone who does not respects Melted's personal life. And there's one more person I can point a finger to but I won't say his name.

You guys will need to grow up.
                                                                                                     let me guess that ''guy'' is me?

No. It's not you.
    Perfect Blade xD

Post  Perfect Blade xD Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:52 am

So..uhm..MeltedSOX, when are you gonna ban me like you said? lol.

Still, gta 3 plays like gta ps2 i like ps2 uhm...what gramer is? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Perfect Blade xD

Post  Perfect Blade xD Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:58 am

gta 3 plays like ps2 alpha no i like gta v and ps3 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Perfect Blade xD

Post  Perfect Blade xD Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:58 am

i like gta v Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Perfect Blade xD

Post  Perfect Blade xD Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:59 am

gta v ps2 plays like ps3 mucha gracias Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Perfect Blade xD

Post  Perfect Blade xD Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:00 am

i stole fish from triads ps2. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Perfect Blade xD

Post  Perfect Blade xD Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:01 am

gta ps2 beta ps3 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Perfect Blade xD

Post  Perfect Blade xD Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:04 am

this is getting boring right now..but..yeah..gta ps2 plays like ps3 i stole fish from triad ps2...btw whata gramers is? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Perfect Blade xD

Post  Perfect Blade xD Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:07 am

Me and Melted we are lovers= GAY 4 LIFE NIGGA Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Perfect Blade xD

Post  Perfect Blade xD Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:10 am

Melted eated Juang1999's D**k..NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Sad((((((((((((((((((((( Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
    Perfect Blade xD

Post  Perfect Blade xD Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:11 am

Haaaaaaaa, MeltedSUCKS ps2 gta 3 beta ps2 para ps3 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Perfect Blade xD

Post  Perfect Blade xD Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:12 am

shieeeet, MeltedSUCKS crapped over his pants.
    NIGGA YOU SO HIGH. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    gta 3 ps2 plays like ps3 gta iv.
    LittleUZI
    LittleUZI

Post  LittleUZI Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:39 am

STOP IT
    Perfect Blade xD

Post  Perfect Blade xD Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:43 am

LittleUZI wrote:STOP IT
    This forum is dead anyway, what's the point of your comment?
    And yeah, sorry for spamming, Melted deserves that.
    pr0tip
    pr0tip

Post  pr0tip Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:51 am

No he does not deserve that! he is in hospital for god's sake! have some respect.
    and please leave this forum, you're just spamming
    Perfect Blade xD

Post  Perfect Blade xD Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:55 am

pr0tip wrote:No he does not deserve that! he is in hospital for god's sake! have some respect.
    and please leave this forum, you're just spamming
    ha boy, you cant take more of Juang1999's spamming!
    Then here you go, more spam.
    gta 3 plays like ps3 ps3 beta yeah. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:55 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm not officially back, I just came here to give my best friend "GTABetaModDev2" admin privileges. He is monitoring the site till I fully recover from my accident.

I was just reading the site and I see a number of your already causing problems with my buddy. I'm taking actions to lock the topic until you all behave. Please respect one another on here. To those of you who don't believe about my accident by saying "GTABetaModDev2" is me (which he is clearly not), MeltedSOX accident is a lie, etc, keep your opinions to yourself and STOP causing trouble on the forum and spreading false rumors. I'm sitting here with GTABetaModDev2 and he brought over his laptop. I'm actually sending this message to you all from my bed as I recover. I cannot work on any of the mods right now until I have the strength to sit on my computer chair all day and actually start developing. Until then, please be patient! I will also monitor the site once and a while, but it will mostly be monitored by GTABetaModDev2. Until you all respect one another and behave like young adults and grown people, I'm locking the topic down.

Perfect Blade XD - It does not matter you are a loyal member of the site or not, you've broken many rules and you are receiving a ban from me.

Cheers!

Post  Guest Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:56 pm

Message to all,

Melted and I discussed and decided to unlock this topic. We want to give you guys one more chance to keep things clean and maturely here. This goes to me as well. We also added new forum rules. You can see the rules when you going to reply to a topic, and/or reply to someone else comment. So please lets all keep things clean for now on.

Best Regards,
    GTABetaModDev2
    pr0tip
    pr0tip

Post  pr0tip Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:16 pm

Hopefully this time it goes better Wink

SteveTheGreek

Post  SteveTheGreek Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:57 pm

pr0tip wrote:Hopefully this time it goes better Wink

Yeah,you're right.
    RacingDeath12
    RacingDeath12

Post  RacingDeath12 Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:51 am

pr0tip wrote:Hopefully this time it goes better Wink

Eeh.....
    croc

Post  croc Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:14 pm

so whats the progress...any update Melt.Final release
    Sohn_of_a_Gunn

Post  Sohn_of_a_Gunn Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:46 pm

Been a while since I posted, since when the mod initially launched with all the issues, but anyways I hope things go well after the all the crap that happened. This mod really is great and I can't wait to see it all complete, what we have so far is pretty damn impressive. Said that before, but I feel like reiterating that.

Anyways, I also wanted to post because there is an issues with this mod for NVIDIA issues such as myself who updated to the latest drivers. The drivers break the ENBseries shader for the game since they seem to have some slight issues with the d3d9.dll files in the shader. Can't say if this will be fixed, but I wanted to suggest to Melt of maybe seeing if there is a way to translate what ENB does for the mod to SweetFX if this doesn't get sorted out. Not sure how much SweetFX has in its power to do what the ENB shaders do, but it is a suggestion.
    Sohn_of_a_Gunn

Post  Sohn_of_a_Gunn Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:10 am

Sorry the the double post, but I should mention that issue I mentioned above does not break it, but if you intend to record any footage using NVIDIA's Shadowplay program, it will not work. You will get an error message, but click the x multiple times and the game loads up just fine.

Post  Guest Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:58 pm

Sohn_of_a_Gunn wrote:Sorry the the double post, but I should mention that issue I mentioned above does not break it, but if you intend to record any footage using NVIDIA's Shadowplay program, it will not work. You will get an error message, but click the x multiple times and the game loads up just fine.

Hi there,

That will be a issue that needs to be taken care of by the original creators of ENB.
    GTA3AlphaFan
    GTA3AlphaFan

GTa3: Alpha Version Mod 2.0  - Page 11 Empty GTA 3 Alpha Mac OS X? I could help

Post  GTA3AlphaFan Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:34 am

Well, i just recently discovered how to port games, so i could Port GTA 3 Alpha for the Mac OS X. And then make a video of it, and then i could release it, but i have to be allowed by the team, because i'm not gonna release the game without permission.
    GTA3AlphaFan
    GTA3AlphaFan

GTa3: Alpha Version Mod 2.0  - Page 11 Empty Bad news about Mac OS X port.

Post  GTA3AlphaFan Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:53 am

Sorry for double post but the game didn't work. It continued crashing. I'll try again next update.
    onza120
    onza120

Post  onza120 Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:14 pm

First time trying this mod, I am impressed. Really feels like the beta material, some texture poppin' and little graphical errors but nothing serious. Although couple things that drives me insane is the infernus looking cars with their loud engine sounds, and the visibility of mission markers. Also i can't change resolution without a game crash, but it seems to be running a high resolution in-game regardless. I might try and find ways to re-create some beta material or use what's already leftover in the game.
    pr0tip
    pr0tip

Post  pr0tip Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:29 pm

GTA3AlphaFan wrote:Well, i just recently discovered how to port games, so i could Port GTA 3 Alpha for the Mac OS X. And then make a video of it, and then i could release it, but i have to be allowed by the team, because i'm not gonna release the game without permission.

i did a mac port of this, it worked without errors and i still play gta on mac Smile
    GTA3AlphaFan
    GTA3AlphaFan

Post  GTA3AlphaFan Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:41 am

pr0tip wrote:
    GTA3AlphaFan wrote:Well, i just recently discovered how to port games, so i could Port GTA 3 Alpha for the Mac OS X. And then make a video of it, and then i could release it, but i have to be allowed by the team, because i'm not gonna release the game without permission.

i did a mac port of this, it worked without errors and i still play gta on mac  Smile
    Well, it didn't work for me, sadly.
    dude

Post  dude Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:54 am

PLS DONT TELL ME THIS MOD IS DEAD !!!!
    TheLuca2001

Post  TheLuca2001 Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:37 am

Hello. I installed the mod recently, but after the boot-up sequences, the game either gives an unhandled exception or a crash. I tried everything, but I can't see the problem.
    Sohn_of_a_Gunn

Post  Sohn_of_a_Gunn Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:45 pm

TheLuca2001 wrote:Hello. I installed the mod recently, but after the boot-up sequences, the game either gives an unhandled exception or a crash. I tried everything, but I can't see the problem.
    Did you add the mod's exe file to the Data Execution Prevention list? That seems to do the trick, alongside putting it in Windows XP (Service Pack 3) compatibility.
    darkdragon145

Post  darkdragon145 Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:19 am

Is there any mod available for Gta 3's beta version? I found this forum through J Games video and been really interested in playing one myself. In fact, been looking around since july when i first got to know about it form one of my friends. So, is there one?

Post  Guest Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:49 pm

dude wrote:PLS DONT TELL ME THIS MOD IS DEAD !!!!

For now...Yes. But development will resume when the time is ready.
    KingAethelWulf

Post  KingAethelWulf Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:54 am

Just got back on this, but I tried reinstalling the mod and running it for Windows XP SP3, and I still end up with the screen showing a mascot and a grey rectangle just staying like that. Chances are that I messed up during installation and hopefully somebody knows what the problem is...

Post  Guest Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:31 pm

KingAethelWulf wrote:Just got back on this, but I tried reinstalling the mod and running it for Windows XP SP3, and I still end up with the screen showing a mascot and a grey rectangle just staying like that. Chances are that I messed up during installation and hopefully somebody knows what the problem is...

We've never heard of this problem before. Can you please re-install the game again and see if that fix the issue?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:04 pm