Grand Theft Auto Alpha & Beta Version Mod Official Site ©2012-2016

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Grand Theft Auto Alpha & Beta Version Mod Official Site ©2012-2016

This is where you can download all our Grand Theft Auto Beta Mods

+78
MiATzA
rishil_380rs
DeadDodo
Nick|MTA
tedihd1999
MrDamage122
A1SinceDay1
Marcello Figueiredo
superblackpt
abibik1996
antho01
sm2015
SURROUNDCOUNT
L3GIT KILLER
Gingimlet1966
MrMario2011
Denionion
gtamaster000
Uncle Lester
Derpovec
ATU.Szesnacha
Pratama124
JCRRF
denis1379
darkdragon145
TheLuca2001
onza120
Sohn_of_a_Gunn
croc
pr0tip
Perfect Blade xD
gtabetamta
J* Games
Jak7
gtavgamer
Thomas's Lover
ThomasTheDickSucker
DodoGTA
SpaceInvader
BetaMaker
PSTMatrix11
GTA3AlphaFan
GTA2Addicity
TheN00ster
MarioandLuigi15
SteveTheGreek
MrJacket
ViceCityManiac
BibalGlich
JoshuaABanks
herodan
KingAethelWulf
LittleUZI
PetroCobra
bmizzle201
IvanGTAGamer
guilmon1998
ENunn
someguy23
Pyroshox
lslegenda23
chriscarr99
alxmr
Gamerjman19
jayjay33
vitalijus
Tommy Vercetti
RacingDeath12
Dan131
GtaGamer
Stahu147
Yesnas
Petr11
darthvader20011
juang1999
dude
Dungie1995
MeltedSOX
82 posters

GTa3: Alpha Version Mod 2.0

SpaceInvader

GTa3: Alpha Version Mod 2.0  - Page 7 Empty Re: GTa3: Alpha Version Mod 2.0

Post  SpaceInvader Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:00 pm

PSTMatrix11 wrote:
    SpaceInvader wrote:
    PSTMatrix11 wrote:What? No darkel missions? Why? MeltedSox, Why?
    I remember i had GTA 3 Alpha Version 1.5 with Darkel Missions. (Blow up School Bus with RC Toy)

Hey man, you can download my GTA3 Beta Edition Mod soon. It will have Darkel and Curtly missions and I fixed the main.scm with the Darkel missions. Smile I will give you the link soon. Smile

Thanks, man! I wainting for the link Wink
    But, MeltedSox and his team, has do great work.
    Sorry for my English, i'm not american or english.

Yes, he and his team has done a great job but their suck at scripting lol.

Post  Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:07 pm

SpaceInvader wrote:
    PSTMatrix11 wrote:
    SpaceInvader wrote:
    I remember i had GTA 3 Alpha Version 1.5 with Darkel Missions. (Blow up School Bus with RC Toy)

Hey man, you can download my GTA3 Beta Edition Mod soon. It will have Darkel and Curtly missions and I fixed the main.scm with the Darkel missions. Smile I will give you the link soon. Smile

Pot calling the kettle black.
    PSTMatrix11
    PSTMatrix11

GTa3: Alpha Version Mod 2.0  - Page 7 Empty Ok

Post  PSTMatrix11 Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:09 pm

Question for MeltedSox and his team: Why 8Ball is ,,Mullan"?
    Question for SpaceInvader: Curtly? No one knows anything about him.
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:24 pm

SpaceInvader wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:
    SpaceInvader wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:
    SpaceInvader wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:
    SpaceInvader wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:I advice everyone to ignore home. If you keep giving him attention, he will continue to be a jealous, lowlife l, living in his mom's basement asshole
    Smile

Dude, we live in a mansion you idiot! And I have the whole attic as my room. So I have a big A** room you friendless moron!

I'm a friendless moron? Well this friendless moron is making twice as money than your parents and I live in a penthouse. And Thomas, don't lie you don't live in no mansion. We've back traced your real IP. You live in a small family house in the Netherlands.

Dude, we moved last week. My parents has millions idiot. We won the lotery. 40 million euro's.

haha yeah, okay...Sure, kid, sure.

How's the Tor program running for you? If you ask me, that's one heck of a weak A** proxy server to use.

Lol jealous and WTF you're talking about?

Why should I be jealous? I live in a penthouse. And don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about. You're caught, dude. We know your location and we know what you're using.

BTW I once saw your IP too. And you're lying. You don't live in a penthouse by Central Park, you live in a house by another park I forgot the name off.

That's how you can tell you don't know how to back trace IP lol.
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:26 pm

PSTMatrix11 wrote:Question for MeltedSox and his team: Why 8Ball is ,,Mullan"?

His name was Mullan during Alpha.

And for Thomas's GTA 3 Beta Mod Edition - most likely stolen stuff from this mod.
    PSTMatrix11
    PSTMatrix11

Post  PSTMatrix11 Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:30 pm

MeltedSOX wrote:

And for Thomas's GTA 3 Beta Mod Edition - most likely stolen stuff from this mod.

Request for MeltedSOX and his team: Will you doing new Claude Speed model? Actually model looks fat.
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:49 pm

PSTMatrix11 wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:

Request for MeltedSOX and his team: Will you doing new Claude Speed model? Actually model looks fat.

Will be done in future updates. Speaking about an update, a second small update will come soon.
    ThomasTheDickSucker

Post  ThomasTheDickSucker Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:39 pm

MeltedSOX wrote:
    SpaceInvader wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:
    SpaceInvader wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:
    SpaceInvader wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:
    SpaceInvader wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:I advice everyone to ignore home. If you keep giving him attention, he will continue to be a jealous, lowlife l, living in his mom's basement asshole
    Smile

Dude, we live in a mansion you idiot! And I have the whole attic as my room. So I have a big A** room you friendless moron!

I'm a friendless moron? Well this friendless moron is making twice as money than your parents and I live in a penthouse. And Thomas, don't lie you don't live in no mansion. We've back traced your real IP. You live in a small family house in the Netherlands.

Dude, we moved last week. My parents has millions idiot. We won the lotery. 40 million euro's.

haha yeah, okay...Sure, kid, sure.

How's the Tor program running for you? If you ask me, that's one heck of a weak A** proxy server to use.

Lol jealous and WTF you're talking about?

Why should I be jealous? I live in a penthouse. And don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about. You're caught, dude. We know your location and we know what you're using.

BTW I once saw your IP too. And you're lying. You don't live in a penthouse by Central Park, you live in a house by another park I forgot the name off.

That's how you can tell you don't know how to back trace IP lol.

Dude, I could only see your IP when I was an admin idiot. So afcourse I forgot that F***ing park name.
    ThomasTheDickSucker

Post  ThomasTheDickSucker Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:41 pm

MeltedSOX wrote:

No, you brown skinned Hispanic B****! You stole the f.ucking mod from me in 2011 from GTATouch motherfucker!
    ThomasTheDickSucker

Post  ThomasTheDickSucker Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:43 pm

Sergiu wrote:
    SpaceInvader wrote:
    PSTMatrix11 wrote:
    SpaceInvader wrote:

Pot calling the kettle black.

What?
    ThomasTheDickSucker

Post  ThomasTheDickSucker Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:47 pm

I got proof that I started first with the beta mod and also that we gave Alex credit.

http://www.moddb.com/forum/thread/grand-theft-auto-iii-beta-editon

http://www.moddb.com/mods/gta-iii-beta-edition

You're screwed B****! If you delete this message you know I'm right lol.

MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:29 am

UFOChaser wrote:I got proof that I started first with the beta mod and also that we gave Alex credit.

Thats old. Plus I hope you do know we credit Alex as well in a easter egg. Retard.

Remember the you're not suppose to be here sign? Yeah check that out. We replaced it and credit and show love to Alex. Dumbass. We also left a message for you too.

You started the beta mod? Last time I checked Alex was the one who started it back In 2008. And you clearly stole his mod without making any changes. At least I started where he left off, add all the stuff I made, yes the stuff I made back in 2012 when you didn't do nothing for the mod and most of the work was done my me And I have proof of it. So yes, I continued where Alex left off in 1.C, added my self and released the mod has Beta Version Mod 1.5
    And I did credited him  since. So none of the stuff in the mod is yours. Because you didn't do anything but darkel missions and radio stations which we clearly removed from the mod ever since I've kicked you off the team.

Oh by the way. If you look at this mod and the beta mod you posted. My mod is comepletly redone for Version 2.0 as you can see it look nothing like yours. So thats proof that my mod is legit.
    DodoGTA

Post  DodoGTA Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:34 am

But this thing working very well? I need picture or video proof for this.

Post  Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:24 am

DodoGTA wrote:But this thing working very well? I need picture or video proof for this.
    Look at the trailer, gameplays,etc
    alxmr
    alxmr

Post  alxmr Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:35 am

Fak u thomas, what do you want? You've been screwing the mod since the first forum, the team had already gave you a second chance and you acted like an asshole, stole this mod content and started making your own version, and now youre here asking for another chance, and because melt said NO you start bitching, act like a real man and face the consequences!
    PSTMatrix11
    PSTMatrix11

Post  PSTMatrix11 Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:49 am

alxmr wrote:Fak u thomas, what do you want? You've been screwing the mod since the first forum, the team had already gave you a second chance and you acted like an asshole, stole this mod content and started making your own version, and now youre here asking for another chance, and because melt said NO you start bitching, act like a real man and face the consequences!

Please, can i work with you? I know TXD Workshop, IMG Tool, and GTA Map Editor for GTA III, VC and SA.
    ThomasTheDickSucker

Post  ThomasTheDickSucker Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:08 am

MeltedSOX wrote:
    UFOChaser wrote:I got proof that I started first with the beta mod and also that we gave Alex credit.

Thats old. Plus I hope you do know we credit Alex as well in a easter egg. Retard.

Remember the you're not suppose to be here sign? Yeah check that out. We replaced it and credit and show love to Alex. Dumbass. We also left a message for you too.

You started the beta mod? Last time I checked Alex was the one who started it back In 2008. And you clearly stole his mod without making any changes. At least I started where he left off, add all the stuff I made, yes the stuff I made back in 2012 when you didn't do nothing for the mod and most of the work was done my me And I have proof of it. So yes, I continued where Alex left off in 1.C, added my self and released the mod has Beta Version Mod 1.5
    And I did credited him  since. So none of the stuff in the mod is yours. Because you didn't do anything but darkel missions and radio stations which we clearly removed from the mod ever since I've kicked you off the team.

Oh by the way. If you look at this mod and the beta mod you posted. My mod is comepletly redone for Version 2.0 as you can see it look nothing like yours. So thats proof that my mod is legit.

No you idiot. I did added some new stuff into the mod but I released it already because people were keep saying I have to release a first version. And yes, I did the Darkel missions. Atleast I can script, you can only edit ENB series and carcols lol! And you're also lying on the first page by saying you edited the SFX files but I added the GTA2 sounds into GTA3 dlckhead!
    ThomasTheDickSucker

Post  ThomasTheDickSucker Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:13 am

alxmr wrote:Fak u thomas, what do you want? You've been screwing the mod since the first forum, the team had already gave you a second chance and you acted like an asshole, stole this mod content and started making your own version, and now youre here asking for another chance, and because melt said NO you start bitching, act like a real man and face the consequences!

Fu.ck you, you Brazilian punk a$$ bltch! You were also there on GTATouch in 2011 and then you should know that I started this mod first!
    ThomasTheDickSucker

Post  ThomasTheDickSucker Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:22 am

MeltedSOX wrote:

Yes indeed, you're hiding that secret message that you gave Alex permission so people don't see it anywhere and they will think it's your mod and then when people ask you if you got permission from Alex you say you hide it in the city lol. And yes this mod is redone now because your team did it all the work. All you did was just the f.ucking ENB series and carcols lol! Anyway I'm gonna continue the GTA3 Alpha Version Mod 2.0 with my team with my Darkel and Curtly missions so I'm pretty sure people will download our mod because people want beta missions just like PSTMatrix11. He will download my mod because he thinks yours sucks as you saw lol!
    GTA3AlphaFan
    GTA3AlphaFan

Post  GTA3AlphaFan Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:27 am

MeltedSOX wrote:
    PSTMatrix11 wrote:Please, can you reply me?
    Where is the Darkel's mission? Thanks.

It was removed in this version.
    Sadly the only thing i didn't like, but there had to be a reason for it.
    Thomas's Lover

Post  Thomas's Lover Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:28 am

UFOChaser wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:

All you did was just the f.ucking ENB series!

No, I did it.
    ThomasTheDickSucker

Post  ThomasTheDickSucker Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:31 am

GTA3AlphaFan wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:
    PSTMatrix11 wrote:Please, can you reply me?
    Where is the Darkel's mission? Thanks.

It was removed in this version.
    Sadly the only thing i didn't like, but there had to be a reason for it.

Yes, he removed it because I made it. So don't download his mods, his mods sucks. My version will have Darkel and Curtly missions so I will give you the link soon. Smile
    ThomasTheDickSucker

Post  ThomasTheDickSucker Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:33 am

Wasd wrote:
    UFOChaser wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:

No, I did it.

LMAO! So he's even lying about that lol! So all he did was just the fu.cking carcols HAHAHA! You made my day man lol!
    Thomas's Lover

Post  Thomas's Lover Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:34 am

UFOChaser wrote:
    Wasd wrote:
    UFOChaser wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:

No, I did it.

LMAO! So he's even lying about that lol! So all he did was just the fu.cking carcols HAHAHA! You made my day man lol!
    Who did the hud.txd? ehhm, me! xD
    ThomasTheDickSucker

Post  ThomasTheDickSucker Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:38 am

Wasd wrote:
    UFOChaser wrote:
    Wasd wrote:
    UFOChaser wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:

No, I did it.

Dude, you're so f.ucking funny LOL!!!!! he's also lying about that on the first page lol!!!! Dude, come work with me. He didn't even credit you on the first page. You got Skype?
    PSTMatrix11
    PSTMatrix11

Post  PSTMatrix11 Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:45 am

UFOChaser wrote:
    Wasd wrote:
    UFOChaser wrote:
    Wasd wrote:
    UFOChaser wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:

No, I did it.

Dude, you're so f.ucking funny LOL!!!!! he's also lying about that on the first page lol!!!! Dude, come work with me. He didn't even credit you on the first page. You got Skype?

Hmm... Can i work with you? Because MeltedSOX has already a new team.
    ThomasTheDickSucker

Post  ThomasTheDickSucker Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:47 am

PSTMatrix11 wrote:
    UFOChaser wrote:
    Wasd wrote:
    UFOChaser wrote:
    Wasd wrote:
    UFOChaser wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:

No, I did it.

Sure. I love your disc! You got Skype?
    Thomas's Lover

Post  Thomas's Lover Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:02 pm

UFOChaser wrote:
    PSTMatrix11 wrote:
    UFOChaser wrote:
    Wasd wrote:
    UFOChaser wrote:
    Wasd wrote:
    UFOChaser wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:

No, I did it.

I'm already working with Sergiu, Edi and the others.
    PSTMatrix11
    PSTMatrix11

Post  PSTMatrix11 Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:04 pm

UFOChaser wrote:
    PSTMatrix11 wrote:
    UFOChaser wrote:
    Wasd wrote:
    UFOChaser wrote:
    Wasd wrote:
    UFOChaser wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:

No, I did it.

Thanks, now i done making a cover for disc. Yes i have Skype - pstmatrix11
    ThomasTheDickSucker

Post  ThomasTheDickSucker Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:06 pm

Wasd wrote:
    UFOChaser wrote:
    PSTMatrix11 wrote:
    UFOChaser wrote:
    Wasd wrote:
    UFOChaser wrote:
    Wasd wrote:
    UFOChaser wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:

No, I did it.

Please join my team man. Smile Our team got professional scripters and mappers. We will make all the removed missions back and the whole beta Liberty City. Smile
    LittleUZI
    LittleUZI

Post  LittleUZI Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:07 pm

I really think that this insulting should stop, and there is way too much spam! Melted, do something man!
    ThomasTheDickSucker

Post  ThomasTheDickSucker Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:08 pm

PSTMatrix11 wrote:
    UFOChaser wrote:
    PSTMatrix11 wrote:
    UFOChaser wrote:
    Wasd wrote:
    UFOChaser wrote:
    Wasd wrote:
    UFOChaser wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:

No, I did it.

Thanks, now i done making a cover for disc. Yes i have Skype - pstmatrix11

Added you. Smile
    Thomas's Lover

Post  Thomas's Lover Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:15 pm

UFOChaser wrote:
    Wasd wrote:
    UFOChaser wrote:
    PSTMatrix11 wrote:
    UFOChaser wrote:
    Wasd wrote:
    UFOChaser wrote:
    Wasd wrote:
    UFOChaser wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:

No, I did it.

Please join my team man. Smile Our team got professional scripters and mappers. We will make all the removed missions back and the whole beta Liberty City. Smile

Check your pms!
    Thomas's Lover

Post  Thomas's Lover Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:18 pm

BTW My skype is doc 1985
    ThomasTheDickSucker

Post  ThomasTheDickSucker Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:36 pm

Wasd wrote:BTW My skype is doc 1985

Added you. Smile
    Stahu147

Post  Stahu147 Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:03 pm

UFOChaser wrote:

Added you. Smile

Can't wait for your super-badass mod with few replaced textures, some stolen stuff and avesome alpha map full of holes!
    ThomasTheDickSucker

Post  ThomasTheDickSucker Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:20 pm

Stahu147 wrote:
    UFOChaser wrote:

Added you. Smile

Can't wait for your super-badass mod  with few replaced textures, some stolen stuff and avesome alpha map full of holes!

Haha, very funny dude. You will be suprised when I release it. Wink
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:20 pm

Exactly. And this is why I'm completely ignoring him. He's making himself look like a fool. While me and some members of Anonymous are sitting here with his IP.

Hey Thomas - nice name the way
    Thomas's Lover

Post  Thomas's Lover Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:28 pm

MeltedSOX wrote:

Exactly. And this is why I'm completely ignoring him. He's making himself look like a fool. While me and some members of Anonymous are sitting here with his IP.

ANONYMUS? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAH
    ThomasTheDickSucker

Post  ThomasTheDickSucker Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:29 pm

MeltedSOX wrote:

Nice name you made for me lol!!!!!
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:34 pm

ThomasTheDickSucker wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:

Glad you like it.
    ThomasTheDickSucker

Post  ThomasTheDickSucker Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:37 pm

MeltedSOX wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:

Glad you like it.

Oh oh, poor MeltedSOX without any team members lol and I made him quit lol.
    LittleUZI
    LittleUZI

Post  LittleUZI Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:39 pm

Guys stop it, you act like children. What's wrong with you Surprised
    Stahu147

Post  Stahu147 Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:40 pm

MeltedSOX wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:

Glad you like it.

Haha, I thought, that you called yourself 'the C**k sucker'!
    ThomasTheDickSucker

Post  ThomasTheDickSucker Sun Aug 31, 2014 1:43 pm

Stahu147 wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:

Glad you like it.

Haha, I thought, that you called yourself 'the C**k sucker'!

No, MeltedSOX changed my name to ThomasTheDlckSucker lol.
    ThomasTheDickSucker

Post  ThomasTheDickSucker Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:07 pm

MeltedSOX always say I'm just gonna ignore him when I own him. xD
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:25 pm

I never quit, and you didn't own me. I'm just gonna be an adult, listen to LittleUZI's response of me acting childish because this is childish, and I'm just ignore your stupid, jealous A**.
    PSTMatrix11
    PSTMatrix11

Post  PSTMatrix11 Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:19 pm

MeltedSOX wrote:I never quit, and you didn't own me. I'm just gonna be an adult, listen to LittleUZI's response of me acting childish because this is childish, and I'm just ignore your stupid, jealous A**.

,,ThomasTheDickSucker" OMG!! Laughing lol!
    ThomasTheDickSucker

Post  ThomasTheDickSucker Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:15 pm

PSTMatrix11 wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:I never quit, and you didn't own me. I'm just gonna be an adult, listen to LittleUZI's response of me acting childish because this is childish, and I'm just ignore your stupid, jealous A**.

,,ThomasTheDickSucker" OMG!! Laughing lol!

Yeah, MeltedSOX is trying to be funny. xD
    ThomasTheDickSucker

Post  ThomasTheDickSucker Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:23 pm

Why should I be jealous on you nlgger? I have atleast a team and professional scripters and mappers in my team. You don't have a team because you're treat your team members like slaves and keep telling them what to do. I know everything Meltedco.ck. I have some of your old team members on my Skype and their in my team now and they told me how you treated them. And after I proved them by showing the links from Moddb that I started first with this mod and that YOU stole the mod from ME their on my side now. So have fun modding alone.

Cheers nlgger.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:22 am