Grand Theft Auto Alpha & Beta Version Mod Official Site ©2012-2016

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Grand Theft Auto Alpha & Beta Version Mod Official Site ©2012-2016

This is where you can download all our Grand Theft Auto Beta Mods

+78
MiATzA
rishil_380rs
DeadDodo
Nick|MTA
tedihd1999
MrDamage122
A1SinceDay1
Marcello Figueiredo
superblackpt
abibik1996
antho01
sm2015
SURROUNDCOUNT
L3GIT KILLER
Gingimlet1966
MrMario2011
Denionion
gtamaster000
Uncle Lester
Derpovec
ATU.Szesnacha
Pratama124
JCRRF
denis1379
darkdragon145
TheLuca2001
onza120
Sohn_of_a_Gunn
croc
pr0tip
Perfect Blade xD
gtabetamta
J* Games
Jak7
gtavgamer
Thomas's Lover
ThomasTheDickSucker
DodoGTA
SpaceInvader
BetaMaker
PSTMatrix11
GTA3AlphaFan
GTA2Addicity
TheN00ster
MarioandLuigi15
SteveTheGreek
MrJacket
ViceCityManiac
BibalGlich
JoshuaABanks
herodan
KingAethelWulf
LittleUZI
PetroCobra
bmizzle201
IvanGTAGamer
guilmon1998
ENunn
someguy23
Pyroshox
lslegenda23
chriscarr99
alxmr
Gamerjman19
jayjay33
vitalijus
Tommy Vercetti
RacingDeath12
Dan131
GtaGamer
Stahu147
Yesnas
Petr11
darthvader20011
juang1999
dude
Dungie1995
MeltedSOX
82 posters

GTa3: Alpha Version Mod 2.0

GTa3: Alpha Version Mod 2.0  - Page 5 Empty Re: GTa3: Alpha Version Mod 2.0

Post  Guest Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:50 pm

MeltedSOX wrote:
    Pyroshox wrote:To be completely honest I kind of saw something to this effect coming.

I don't mean this in a bad way, because MeltedSOX, you are a great leader.  But, no offense, I mean this in no harm whatsoever, but if 2-3 people comment on your ego, it most likely means that more people than those that spoke up feel that way.

Again, I mean that in no harm, just showing my feelings of this situation.

No hard feelings, Pyro. I appreciate you came out clean and spoke your mind. I will take ever message like this to the heart and become a better person. But you all have to understand. I'm going through tuff times at the moment. Someone who I know for many, many years just recently passed away. So I'm not in my best condition right now. The mod is not dead. I will try to put minor updates on it for now until I get a new set of team members. Heck, I might not need a team. Maybe we can all share our knowledge and put the mod together without having a team.

Although personal life is completely personal you still make for a great leader, you've saved this project a few times and you can still do it.
    You don't need a team, you just need the ambition. That's why I still respect you. Cheers!
    juang1999
    juang1999

Post  juang1999 Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:14 am

ok see next week this will be 34 weeks

Post  Guest Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:21 am

juang1999 wrote:ok see next week this will be 34 weeks

You're very ungrateful. We were doing our best, but now, hell, only one person. Show some respect, that person would go very far for this project.

A project MeltedSOX put a lot of love and time into. We've parted ways, but geez, show some respect, please.
    SteveTheGreek

Post  SteveTheGreek Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:30 am

MeltedSOX wrote:
    Pyroshox wrote:To be completely honest I kind of saw something to this effect coming.

I don't mean this in a bad way, because MeltedSOX, you are a great leader.  But, no offense, I mean this in no harm whatsoever, but if 2-3 people comment on your ego, it most likely means that more people than those that spoke up feel that way.

No hard feelings, Pyro. I appreciate you came out clean and spoke your mind. I will take ever message like this to the heart and become a better person. But you all have to understand. I'm going through tuff times at the moment. Someone who I know for many, many years just recently passed away. So I'm not in my best condition right now. The mod is not dead. I will try to put minor updates on it for now until I get a new set of team members. Heck, I might not need a team. Maybe we can all share our knowledge and put the mod together without having a team.

I understand you my friend.I also had two people which I knew them for many many years that have passed away many years before.
    jayjay33
    jayjay33

Post  jayjay33 Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:41 am

ohh, well, i'm sorry to hear things are rough these times...  Sad I hope you Melt get better and find a new team, I know how it feels like to lose someone you like. And for everyone else that was in the team, I wish y'all good luck on your projects!
    Stahu147

Post  Stahu147 Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:44 am

Sergiu wrote:If there's one thing I'd like to say, even though we went different paths and yet we still respect each other, is that this modification will never die.
    If it were to die, it would've been dead 5 times now. MeltedSOX is, with his own cons, a good leader. I wish him and his project(s) the best of luck in the future.

Do not be sad, MeltedSOX will find a new team, he always does, that's what makes him a decent leader. So don't worry, be happy! cheers 

If MeltedSOX is that good leader, why are you all leaving him?

Post  Guest Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:52 am

Stahu147 wrote:
    Sergiu wrote:If there's one thing I'd like to say, even though we went different paths and yet we still respect each other, is that this modification will never die.
    If it were to die, it would've been dead 5 times now. MeltedSOX is, with his own cons, a good leader. I wish him and his project(s) the best of luck in the future.

Do not be sad, MeltedSOX will find a new team, he always does, that's what makes him a decent leader. So don't worry, be happy! cheers 

Because he had his own issues lately and they were truly going sky high.
    jayjay33
    jayjay33

Post  jayjay33 Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:00 am

Sergiu wrote:
    Stahu147 wrote:

so if I understand, y'all leaving because Melt's personal issues were interfering with the mod?

Post  Guest Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:14 am

jayjay33 wrote:
    Sergiu wrote:
    Stahu147 wrote:

so if I understand, y'all leaving because Melt's personal issues were interfering with the mod?

1st, I've got to say Melt has been experiencing tiredness and attitude issues lately. 2nd, we wanted to re-start on our own.
    jayjay33
    jayjay33

Post  jayjay33 Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:18 am

Sergiu wrote:
    jayjay33 wrote:
    Sergiu wrote:
    Stahu147 wrote:

1st, I've got to say Melt has been experiencing tiredness and attitude issues lately. 2nd, we wanted to re-start on our own.

ok, thank you for your answers, I wish y'all good luck! Smile
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:53 am

jayjay33 wrote:
    Sergiu wrote:
    jayjay33 wrote:
    Sergiu wrote:
    Stahu147 wrote:

I'll be back very soon. Just need some time off.
    jayjay33
    jayjay33

Post  jayjay33 Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:57 am

MeltedSOX wrote:
    jayjay33 wrote:
    Sergiu wrote:
    jayjay33 wrote:
    Sergiu wrote:
    Stahu147 wrote:

well have a good one! see you later! Wink
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:15 pm

jayjay33 wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:
    jayjay33 wrote:
    Sergiu wrote:
    jayjay33 wrote:
    Sergiu wrote:
    Stahu147 wrote:

well have a good one! see you later! Wink

There's no see you later. I'm always here.
    alxmr
    alxmr

Post  alxmr Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:25 pm

Shit melt, sorry to hear youre having these tough times... :/
    But thing will get better soon, you'll see.
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:18 pm

alxmr wrote:Shit melt, sorry to hear youre having these tough times... :/
    But thing will get better soon, you'll see.

Thanks, alxmr.
    MarioandLuigi15

Post  MarioandLuigi15 Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:39 pm

Great to see the mod is fixed. Going to do a review once I finish downloading everything  geek

Post  Guest Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:11 pm

you're forced to download the two radio stations to run the mod?
    Pyroshox
    Pyroshox

Post  Pyroshox Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:07 pm

MeltedSOX wrote:

I'm sorry to hear about your loss, I feel for you, I really do.

I'm not very good at much anything except installing mods, lol. But, I would volunteer myself if you need anybody.
    PetroCobra

Post  PetroCobra Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:34 pm

I've added some textures from gta3d files

alpha newspaper
    GTa3: Alpha Version Mod 2.0  - Page 5 Enb20110

beta explosion (I think, doens't look like the alpha screenshots)
    GTa3: Alpha Version Mod 2.0  - Page 5 Enb20112

Also I fixed some hud icons alpha masks, (doesn't have white squares) and deleted the radar centre icon.
    GTa3: Alpha Version Mod 2.0  - Page 5 Enb20111

Maybe I can help with textures, I learned how to use txdworkshop in win 8.1, for some reason did not work for me before.
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:12 am

I appreciate everyone for the kind words. You guys rock!!!

If you like to help me with my mod, just send me a PM. I think it's best to help each other out instead of making a team. So anyone who wants to help please feel free. Just send me a PM for more details.

Cheers!

Last edited by MeltedSOX on Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    lslegenda23

Post  lslegenda23 Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:52 am

MeltedSOX wrote:I appreciate everyone for the kind words. You guys rock!!!

If you like to help me with my mod, just send me a PM. I think it's best to help each other out instead of making a team. So anyone who wants to help please feel free. Just send me a PM for more details.

Cheers!
    hey dude maybe you should add petrocobra he have talent maybe he could help you with textures or icons
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:53 pm

lslegenda23 wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:I appreciate everyone for the kind words. You guys rock!!!

Cheers!
    hey dude maybe you should add petrocobra he have talent maybe he could help you with textures or icons

Anyone with modding skills can join the team, or help out. If you want to join or help, just send me a PM.

SteveTheGreek

Post  SteveTheGreek Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:03 pm

Hey my friend,althought my modding skills are bad,I can try to fix the missing texts from the mod.It'll be a difficult task,but I'll try my best.Unless if someone else want to do this,I don't have a problem.
    lslegenda23

Post  lslegenda23 Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:09 pm

hey metl i think the alpha police cars were supposed to be black instead of blue look GTa3: Alpha Version Mod 2.0  - Page 5 2Q== you can see the cars in the front of alpha police station
    SteveTheGreek

Post  SteveTheGreek Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:16 pm

SteveTheGreek wrote:Hey my friend,althought my modding skills are bad,I can try to fix the missing texts from the mod.It'll be a difficult task,but I'll try my best.Unless if someone else want to do this,I don't have a problem.

I think that these police cars were changed after the events of 9/11.
    lslegenda23

Post  lslegenda23 Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:22 pm

SteveTheGreek wrote:
    SteveTheGreek wrote:Hey my friend,althought my modding skills are bad,I can try to fix the missing texts from the mod.It'll be a difficult task,but I'll try my best.Unless if someone else want to do this,I don't have a problem.

I think that these police cars were changed after the events of 9/11.
    uum its alpha..... and the alpha was before 9/11 so the police cars black color was supposed to be the original color but they changed it in the beta and re added it in the final version
    SteveTheGreek

Post  SteveTheGreek Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:34 pm

To tell you the truth,I've never seen an police car image that proves that the police car was black and white from the alpha gta3.

BTW I accidentally quoted my own post in a try to quote your own post with the image,so sorry for the mess.
    TheN00ster
    TheN00ster

Post  TheN00ster Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:02 pm

lslegenda23 wrote:hey metl i think the alpha police cars were supposed to be black instead of blue look GTa3: Alpha Version Mod 2.0  - Page 5 2Q== you can see the cars in the front of alpha police station
    U mad bro?
    SteveTheGreek

Post  SteveTheGreek Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:36 pm

Here's my opinion about the Police car:

As we all know,the police car WAS blue and white(old NYPD style),during the alpha and beta stages of the game.But after the events of 9/11,Rockstar changed the police car's design to black and white(LAPD style).I know that maybe this is kinda off-topic,but it may be interesting.
    GTA2Addicity

Post  GTA2Addicity Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:43 pm

Anybody know how the beta version of catalina looks like? huh n1  Razz 

Post  Guest Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:33 pm

GTA2Addicity wrote:Anybody know how the beta version of catalina looks like? huh n1  Razz 

All females had one head in the alpha, even the main characters. About the body, it might have been the prostitute's, changes being minor.

gg
    lslegenda23

Post  lslegenda23 Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:40 pm

TheN00ster wrote:
    lslegenda23 wrote:hey metl i think the alpha police cars were supposed to be black instead of blue look GTa3: Alpha Version Mod 2.0  - Page 5 2Q== you can see the cars in the front of alpha police station
    U mad bro?
    i think you just reply the wrong guy if no you just have brain damage i was just pointing out something
    TheN00ster
    TheN00ster

Post  TheN00ster Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:08 pm

lslegenda23 wrote:
    TheN00ster wrote:
    U mad bro?
    i think you just reply the wrong guy if no you just have brain damage i was just pointing out something
    ME?? I replyed the you cuz in my point of view u dont have knowledge of the alpha/beta development (cuz everyone knows the police cars in alpha/beta/pre-release was blue). And who are u to say i have brain damage?? Btw i was a volunteer of this team as u can see so that means i dont have any damage on my brain!
    U dont need to answer, just read this a couple times and think.

Post  Guest Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:16 pm

Yup, N00ster's right. The cop cars in the alpha/beta/pre-release have been blue. Up until 9/11. Everyone knows that. Smile
    lslegenda23

Post  lslegenda23 Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:08 am

TheN00ster wrote:
    lslegenda23 wrote:
    TheN00ster wrote:
    U mad bro?
    ME?? I replyed the you cuz in my point of view u dont have knowledge of the alpha/beta development (cuz everyone knows the police cars in alpha/beta/pre-release was blue). And who are u to say i have brain damage?? Btw i was a volunteer of this team as u can see so that means i dont have any damage on my brain!
    U dont need to answer, just read this a couple times and think.
    point you didn't had any point in ur reply where is ur point in the U mad bro? did you even read what you said before?
    dude

Post  dude Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:50 am

I think it might be late beta Smile Smile
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:47 pm

Alright N00ster, Sergiu, and Islegenda - No need to flame on each other here. Stop now or each of you will receive 3 days banned. Respect one another and keep it clean!

As for the hole police car situation, this picture is from late beta. Most likely middle to the end of September 2001.

Post  Guest Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:11 pm

MeltedSOX wrote:Alright N00ster, Sergiu, and Islegenda - No need to flame on each other here. Stop now or each of you will receive 3 days banned. Respect one another and keep it clean!

As for the hole police car situation, this picture is from late beta. Most likely middle to the end of September 2001.

Although I agree with you on their debate, excuse me, but, where did I ever flame? I just agreed with N00ster in this.
    pr0tip
    pr0tip

Post  pr0tip Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:26 pm

Hey MeltedSox! i found someone who modded the exe to enable the Debug Menu and Multiplayer Menu!!
    https://imgur.com/a/K7Yfa
    RacingDeath12
    RacingDeath12

Post  RacingDeath12 Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:56 am

pr0tip wrote:Hey MeltedSox! i found someone who modded the exe to enable the Debug Menu and Multiplayer Menu!!
    https://imgur.com/a/K7Yfa

thats old.
    pr0tip
    pr0tip

Post  pr0tip Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:53 pm

then why wasnt it in any of your mods? ):
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:58 pm

pr0tip wrote:then why wasnt it in any of your mods? ):

Because it was not added it yet. We wanted to do the main features first like textures, cars, the environment and etc first.
    pr0tip
    pr0tip

Post  pr0tip Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:01 pm

but you did like 3 gta iii mods, and you hadn't the time to edit the menu for a short while? ):
    i can do it if you want Smile
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:07 pm

pr0tip wrote:but you did like 3 gta iii mods, and you hadn't the time to edit the menu for a short while? ):
    i can do it if you want Smile

Well at the end of development of this mod I was going through personal issues. So most of the work that was suppose to be on the launch was pushed out for updates. Right now I'm working on vice city, so if you want to help, I would appreciate it.
    pr0tip
    pr0tip

Post  pr0tip Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:11 pm

what happened? D: and i would like to help your awesome mod! its sooooo coooooool Smile))
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:14 pm

pr0tip wrote:what happened? D: and i would like to help your awesome mod! its sooooo coooooool Smile))

A friend of mine passed away. But let's not get into that. Smile

Thanks for the kind words about the mod. It wouldn't gone this far without you guys. By all means, anyone is free to help. Just send me a PM on what you want to do.

Cheers!
    ViceCityManiac
    ViceCityManiac

Post  ViceCityManiac Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:18 pm

I would like to help, I don't know anything but would like to get into modding.
    What program do you use for editing maps? Are they the same for III and VC?
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:20 pm

ViceCityManiac wrote:I would like to help, I don't know anything but would like to get into modding.

I use Map Editor. Been using it since I started learning how to mod GTA since 2007. Since then, I had no problems with it. And Yes! It does work on GTA 3, Vice City, and San Andreas. I recommended you to watch YouTube tutorials on how to use the program.

Good luck! Smile
    ViceCityManiac
    ViceCityManiac

Post  ViceCityManiac Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:22 pm

MeltedSOX wrote:
    ViceCityManiac wrote:I would like to help, I don't know anything but would like to get into modding.

I use Map Editor. Been using it since I started learning how to mod GTA since 2007. Since then, I had no problems with it. And Yes! It does work on GTA 3, Vice City, and San Andreas. I recommended you to watch YouTube tutorials on how to use the program.

Good luck! Smile
    Thanks!
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:32 pm

ViceCityManiac wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:

Good luck! Smile
    Thanks!

No doubt. If you need more advice, shoot me a PM and I'll help you with some tips.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:47 am