Grand Theft Auto Alpha & Beta Version Mod Official Site ©2012-2016

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Grand Theft Auto Alpha & Beta Version Mod Official Site ©2012-2016

This is where you can download all our Grand Theft Auto Beta Mods

+73
Lucas_Plays
Killa Fonic
NikoOfLiberty
Mrcew
Takasugi11
Cracknorimoos
kr1mme
Kristijan666$
Jefe Loquendo E.G.G
Andrei_Catalin
bradnew
enclave4321
gigidag77
Assad_Samp
gtabetamta
EpixGamer99
antho01
Aldi Rizqi
ryam82
BigDillyOneTime
Kubiks
Mikely
LInecrafter
Nithish Kumaar
MrMario2011
caglar02
rehan
Fireinthehole
RacingDeath12
GtaGamer
gtamaster000
denis1379
an.punker
ViceCityManiac
GTA3AlphaFan
judimo survival
uncaged
michaelkm1992
mrkickman05
Dan131
Dungie1995
Carnage
SeValentine
mazelakz47
EpicGamer1
Blackhawk83
Matias_Montanna
Clientic
GTABEST
123kennix
Vegeta0000
hlennarz
chriscarr99
steverecon
Evansj
LittleUZI
Unavalible
matheus153854
Sebastianex
krezo10
CreepYeYa
ss4gogeta0
Chriss_Ramirez
DAFFYDAFFY
Perfect Blade xD
GTAFanCJ
Gamerjman19
Derpovec
xR4ZRx
mnmn1234
Maciek
ThomasXGodzilla
MeltedSOX
77 posters

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2

LittleUZI
    LittleUZI

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2

Post  LittleUZI Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:23 pm

MeltedSOX wrote:
    matheus153854 wrote:My ideas for a possible V3:
    Beta Carwash.
    Beta Ballas of The Introduction.
    Aztecas and Triads respect Grove Street Families.
    Cutscene Fam4 and Fam5 (in my version of mod, was a generator for Fam 4 and Fam5, but not exist the Fam4 and Fam5 in the gta3.img)
    Unique voice for gang members (Grove,Ballas,Aztecas,Vagos,etc).
    Things To Do in San Andreas main.scm with beta missions and beta things.
    Beta gang members Cars (ex: Ballas was used the Glendale,Tahoma and Majestic).

Thanks for sharing. We may take note on that. Wink

Unavalible wrote:i cant download sh*t from 4shared it puts me in a forever load and its pissing me off so ill never get to play gta sa beta. i used to like 4shared but now i think its complete sh*t. Mad Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 

What web browser you are using?

Comment removed by admin: Off-topic.

Message from admin: Please don't post comments that are off-topic. Anything related to GTA 3 goes to the GTA 3 topic. Thank you.
    Evansj

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2 - Page 5 Empty HELP ME PLEASE I ALSO WANNA ENJOY

Post  Evansj Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:31 pm

may you guys help me download it i dont know how to im new to this
     Very Happy 
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2

Post  MeltedSOX Thu May 01, 2014 1:05 pm

Evansj wrote:may you guys help me download it i dont know how to im new to this
     Very Happy 

Just simply download the mod from the provided links above. Once they are downloaded to your PC, just extract them to any location you want to and click the exe file to play.
    steverecon

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2 - Page 5 Empty oh boo

Post  steverecon Thu May 15, 2014 11:15 am

OwO THIS IS NOT FULL BETA VERSION !!!! THIS IS 50% BETA VERSION !!!! THE WEAPON IS STILL SAME !!!! =_=  pale Twisted Evil
    chriscarr99

Post  chriscarr99 Thu May 15, 2014 11:48 am

will you guys still be working on the alpha version of this mod in the future?
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Thu May 15, 2014 2:52 pm

chriscarr99 wrote:will you guys still be working on the alpha version of this mod in the future?

Yes! Smile
    hlennarz

Post  hlennarz Sat May 17, 2014 1:23 pm

Had a fresh instal of San Andreas, downgraded to 1.00 and placed everything as stated =

Game crashes after load-bar is 100% and the first curscene would start. (CJ @ Airport)

Also, the update 2 link is dead.
    hlennarz

Post  hlennarz Sun May 18, 2014 6:57 am

Ok, I've managed to get the game running.
    I removed every script and tested them one-by-one.

Following files cause a crash:

lensflare.asi / lensflare.dat = After like 2 seconds of gameplay

sa_lighting.asi = After the first cutscene

sa_shadows.asi = Immediatly
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Sun May 18, 2014 12:33 pm

hlennarz wrote:Ok, I've managed to get the game running.
    I removed every script and tested them one-by-one.

Following files cause a crash:

lensflare.asi / lensflare.dat = After like 2 seconds of gameplay

sa_lighting.asi = After the first cutscene

sa_shadows.asi = Immediatly

Your game is crashing is because you will need to have San Andreas downgraded to 1.00 and have Sanny builder installed. Once that is done, then you can add the mod files in there. Script files will not work properly if you do not have Sanny Builder installed. As for Update 2, we removed it because it caused many bugs to the mod.
    Vegeta0000
    Vegeta0000

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2 - Page 5 Empty :)

Post  Vegeta0000 Mon May 19, 2014 12:43 am

Hey GUY Very Happy 

MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Mon May 19, 2014 2:23 pm

Vegeta0000 wrote:Hey GUY Very Happy 

Hey. Welcome to gta3betaboards!
    chriscarr99

Post  chriscarr99 Fri May 23, 2014 1:29 pm

can you guys add the cut weapons from the alpha ( M249 Saw, PSG-1, Glock etc. )?

Post  Guest Fri May 23, 2014 4:40 pm

chriscarr99 wrote:can you guys add the cut weapons from the alpha ( M249 Saw, PSG-1, Glock etc. )?

When we'll work on our San Andreas Alpha/Beta Version Mod, sure.
    We'll see what the future has in store for this mod.
    123kennix

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2 - Page 5 Empty Please help!

Post  123kennix Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:07 pm

What do I have to do? I can't download it!
    Invalid Link file after the 20 secs to download it!

Do I have to be authorized to download it?
    Please help!

Answer me in my mail..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!
    Please!
    I wanna play this beta version!
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:19 pm

123kennix wrote:What do I have to do? I can't download it!
    Invalid Link file after the 20 secs to download it!

Do I have to be authorized to download it?
    Please help!

Answer me in my mail..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!
    Please!
    I wanna play this beta version!

We have changed the downloads. We re-uploaded ever mod with out the full install of the game due to prevent legal issues with Rockstar Games.
    123kennix

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2 - Page 5 Empty Need Help!

Post  123kennix Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:29 am

My game crashes after loading a new game!
    Please HElp!!!!!
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:56 am

123kennix wrote:My game crashes after loading a new game!
    Please HElp!!!!!

Did you downgrade your San Andreas to 1.0 and installed cleo library before adding any files of the mod to the game?
    GTABEST

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2 - Page 5 Empty Check out this chanel, he can help you

Post  GTABEST Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . Enter on it, is super  Very Happy afro santa Cool 
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:42 pm

GTABEST wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . Enter on it, is super  Very Happy afro santa Cool 

Thanks for sharing. Could be useful in the near future. Smile
    GTABEST

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2 - Page 5 Empty You're welcome

Post  GTABEST Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:15 am

You're welcome  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile Smile Cool Cool Cool Wink Wink Wink Wink 
    hlennarz

Post  hlennarz Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:16 pm

I just noticed the new download link and gave it a try.

Now the game is working flawlesly (except some weird sound glitches, so I use the original soundfiles instead). I guess I somehow used a not 100% downgrade patch before wich caused the problems.

But could it be that you accidently uploaded an obsolete version of the mod ?

Because I noticed a few drawbacks:
    CJ wears his regular clothes at start (except he also has a dollar chain) and not the blue rockstar hoody. Ryder does own the car from the final version & Sweet's Garage is closed again.
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:17 pm

hlennarz wrote:I just noticed the new download link and gave it a try.

Now the game is working flawlesly (except some weird sound glitches, so I use the original soundfiles instead). I guess I somehow used a not 100% downgrade patch before wich caused the problems.

But could it be that you accidently uploaded an obsolete version of the mod ?

Because I noticed a few drawbacks:
    CJ wears his regular clothes at start (except he also has a dollar chain) and not the blue rockstar hoody. Ryder does own the car from the final version & Sweet's Garage is closed again.

In the beta CJ did start off with a blue Rockstar Hoodie.
    hlennarz

Post  hlennarz Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:23 pm

Yes I know !  Smile 

That's what I just said. It was just like that in the last mod-version I got, but now he has his regular clothes again.  Wink 
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:27 pm

hlennarz wrote:Yes I know !  Smile 

That's what I just said. It was just like that in the last mod-version I got, but now he has his regular clothes again.  Wink 

That is very odd. You sure you didn't overwrite the file?
    hlennarz

Post  hlennarz Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:32 pm

Yes. I did a complete, clean re-install of the game before inserting the mod files.  scratch 
    Clientic

Post  Clientic Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:05 am

Got that problem too. Also there is a little soundbug when i'm entering a car.

Here' what i've done before installing the mod:

1. Clean installation of GTA: SA
    2. Downgrade to v1.0
    3. Installed CLEO Libary
    4. Put the Mod-Files into the GTA: SA-Directory

I've got the german version of the game, is that maybe the problem?
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:52 pm

Clientic wrote:

Got that problem too. Also there is a little soundbug when i'm entering a car.

Here' what i've done before installing the mod:

1. Clean installation of GTA: SA
    2. Downgrade to v1.0
    3. Installed CLEO Libary
    4. Put the Mod-Files into the GTA: SA-Directory

I've got the german version of the game, is that maybe the problem?

That's a problem in our end. I recommend using the original audio files until we fix it in the future.
    LittleUZI
    LittleUZI

Post  LittleUZI Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:27 am

It seems that in the intro mission you were supposed to drive Big Smoke[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] to the cemetery!
    I found this unused line in the american.gxt!

hlennarz

Post  hlennarz Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:31 am

And I always wondered why it wasn't like that ingame, lol
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:51 pm

LittleUZI wrote:It seems that in the intro mission you were supposed to drive Big Smoke[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] to the cemetery!

Nice find! I wonder myself to why would Rockstar removed it.
    Matias_Montanna
    Matias_Montanna

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2 - Page 5 Empty Info of ''The Beta of San Andreas''

Post  Matias_Montanna Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:19 pm

Hello if you need information of the betas of san andreas please visit

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:59 pm

Matias_Montanna wrote:Hello if you need information of the betas of san andreas please visit

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks
    Blackhawk83

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2 - Page 5 Empty Wierd problem.

Post  Blackhawk83 Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:33 pm

Mod work fine besides 3 things, on start CJ dont have blue hoody and greenwood on Ganton still is in same place like in finall version i mean its not around fireplug and Sweet garage its aint open. I know thats only 3 small things but i have a question what i did wrong?
    LittleUZI
    LittleUZI

Post  LittleUZI Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:15 pm

Hey MeltedSOX I've got some new information about SA Beta
    1.I saw a screenshot with the beta Rhino, Rhino was less detailed green textured (camo) and it used the san andreas model
    2.In the mission Farewell my love, Claude used the GTA III model and tex
    3.In the mission Saints Marcos Bistro CJ was supposed to land on Francis Intl. and park the Shamal in one of the Hangar's and when the Shamal stopped a cutscene was going to appear showing CJ going to Saints Marc's with a taxi! When the taxi would stop at the Bistro, you could control CJ with the order to enter the Bistro!
    I've got more information... if you are interested I'll will write them! Very Happy 
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:32 pm

Blackhawk83 wrote:Mod work fine besides 3 things, on start CJ dont have blue hoody and greenwood on Ganton still is in same place like in finall version i mean its not around fireplug and Sweet garage its aint open. I know thats only 3 small things but i have a question what i did wrong?

It's a problem on our end. And as of right now, we're not doing anything for San Andreas and we might not get back on this project. If we do, we'll give you an update.

LittleUZI wrote:Hey MeltedSOX I've got some new information about SA Beta
    1.I saw a screenshot with the beta Rhino, Rhino was less detailed green textured (camo) and it used the san andreas model
    2.In the mission Farewell my love, Claude used the GTA III model and tex
    3.In the mission Saints Marcos Bistro CJ was supposed to land on Francis Intl. and park the Shamal in one of the Hangar's and when the Shamal stopped a cutscene was going to appear showing CJ going to Saints Marc's with a taxi! When the taxi would stop at the Bistro, you could control CJ with the order to enter the Bistro!
    I've got more information... if you are interested I'll will write them! Very Happy

Hey, LittleUZI. Nice find! You can provide any information about the San Andreas beta, but we're not promising if we're going back on this project. If we do, we'll give you guys a heads up.
    LittleUZI
    LittleUZI

Post  LittleUZI Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:25 am

MeltedSOX wrote:Hey, LittleUZI. Nice find! You can provide any information about the San Andreas beta, but we're not promising if we're going back on this project. If we do, we'll give you guys a heads up.

Ah c'mon MeltedSOX, since you know that there is a lot of people waiting for gta 3 alpha version 2.0,and there is a lot of people supporting the mod, you gained a lot of fame on the forums with the mod! So imagine how much fame you're going to have with GTA SA beta version mod 3.0 (or whatever it's going to be called) if you make it possible! I'm not hurrying you, but what I'm trying to say is that it would be better for you guys because you have the great talent and skills for modding!  Very Happy
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:41 pm

LittleUZI wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:Hey, LittleUZI. Nice find! You can provide any information about the San Andreas beta, but we're not promising if we're going back on this project. If we do, we'll give you guys a heads up.

Ah c'mon MeltedSOX, since you know that there is a lot of people waiting for gta 3 alpha version 2.0,and there is a lot of people supporting the mod, you gained a lot of fame on the forums with the mod! So imagine how much fame you're going to have with GTA SA beta version mod 3.0 (or whatever it's going to be called) if you make it possible! I'm not hurrying you, but what I'm trying to say is that it would be better for you guys because you have the great talent and skills for modding!  Very Happy

Right now we're only focusing on finishing up GTa3. We will announce our next project soon. Thanks for the suggestion and please hang tight! Smile
    LittleUZI
    LittleUZI

Post  LittleUZI Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:56 pm

MeltedSOX wrote:
    LittleUZI wrote:

Right now we're only focusing on finishing up GTa3. We will announce our next project soon. Thanks for the suggestion and please hang tight! Smile
    I will support you to the last! Very Happy
    EpicGamer1

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2 - Page 5 Empty Weird

Post  EpicGamer1 Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:59 am

When i enter to game it's load Only Fracne 1990 And it's crashed on v2 Fedd me back
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:36 pm

EpicGamer1 wrote:When i enter to game it's load Only Fracne 1990 And it's crashed on v2 Fedd me back

Did you downgraded your San Andreas before installing the mod?
    mazelakz47

Post  mazelakz47 Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:14 am

Thanks you! I hope beta 3.0 will be coming with beta maps that added alcatraz because i didnt download yet but downloading, thank you!
    mazelakz47

Post  mazelakz47 Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:18 am

LittleUZI wrote:It seems that in the intro mission you were supposed to drive Big Smoke[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] to the cemetery!

My choice 1
    Because when ur in big smoke verison u will be already in cemetery but beta verison i think it cj house and have a mission in cj house, and u have to go cemetery with big smoke to say goodbye to CJ Mom, then normal things is come
    My choice 2
    Take a look at cutscene, big smoke are drive the car, and it skipped
    Beta verison should be u are driving with big smoke, no big smoke drive cutscene
    GTABEST

Post  GTABEST Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:07 pm

i think the place is LV and on the police car write LGPD, but the place is LS and on the police car write LSPD :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipv0kmIE-RE

lol! lol! lol! 
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:43 pm

GTABEST wrote:i think the place is LV and on the police car write LGPD, but the place is LS and on the police car write LSPD :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipv0kmIE-RE

lol! lol! lol! 

Maybe Los Santos was named something that had "G" before Rockstar renamed the city to Los Santos.

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: Beta Version Mod V2 - Page 5 Empty I love gta san andreas

Post  Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:11 pm

For me gta san andreas is better than gta 5
    LittleUZI
    LittleUZI

Post  LittleUZI Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:04 pm

MeltedSOX wrote:
    GTABEST wrote:i think the place is LV and on the police car write LGPD, but the place is LS and on the police car write LSPD :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipv0kmIE-RE

lol! lol! lol! 

Maybe Los Santos was named something that had "G" before Rockstar renamed the city to Los Santos.
    Rockstar answered that they never had a city in the pre-release with LG initials. They only had Las Venturas as Las Ventura in the beta. Some pedestrians are still mentioning Las Ventura.
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:08 am

LittleUZI wrote:
    MeltedSOX wrote:

lol! lol! lol! 

Rockstar answered that they never had a city in the pre-release with LG initials. They only had Las Venturas as Las Ventura in the beta. Some pedestrians are still mentioning Las Ventura.

So it could be a typo. It happens during developments.
    SeValentine
    SeValentine

Post  SeValentine Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:49 pm

Amazing work i hope if there's bears and the famous bigfoot was around gta sa beta.

its confirmed in the beta shars were used to spawn in san fierro areas aswell las venturas

anyways GJ good luck in this awesome work  Exclamation affraid 
    MeltedSOX
    Admin

Post  MeltedSOX Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:15 pm

SeValentine wrote:Amazing work i hope if there's bears and the famous bigfoot was around gta sa beta.

its confirmed in the beta shars were used to spawn in san fierro areas aswell las venturas

anyways GJ good luck in this awesome work  Exclamation affraid 

We appreciate the kind words. Hope you are also playing our other mods as well.

Cheers!
    Carnage

Post  Carnage Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:45 pm

i hope you won't give up on this project and continue it 'till it's done, i rly want to see the beta features back to the final version

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:05 am