Grand Theft Auto Alpha & Beta Version Mod Official Site ©2012-2016

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Grand Theft Auto Alpha & Beta Version Mod Official Site ©2012-2016

This is where you can download all our Grand Theft Auto Beta Mods

4 posters

let me get things clear

Poll

Should i continue the Development of GTa3 Alpha mod 2017 update?

[ 1 ]
    let me get things clear Bar_left100%let me get things clear Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    let me get things clear Bar_left0%let me get things clear Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    let me get things clear Bar_left0%let me get things clear Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 1
    Poll closed
    Dan131
    Dan131

let me get things clear Empty let me get things clear

Post  Dan131 Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:02 pm

Dear people of the web

The reason why no progress whatsoever for long time,because me and Melted split out.
    We've been working on the 2.0 version of the E3 Beta mod.Melted was gone about 1-2 month,
    and i couldn't do any progress without him at the time.i kept writing on skpye but no awnser.
    Also Family problems and school finals came up fast,i could now wait for Melted,i had no choise but abandon Melted and his projects.
    I Acknowledge that adult life,wich equals less free time to do you favorite hobby.unlike those who still going to school.
    and i think bout people around the mid 20s should focus on their life and follow their route to success instead of
    doing your favorite teenhood hobby.if the choice is continue,either be successful or a failure.
    MeltedSox had the second option coming.with the failure launch of the 2.0 alpha mod (2014) he's got the busta attitude,
    wich people cannot see in this forum.so his team quit on him.and those people started the GTA3D Mod.
    Melted was alone and working on his E3 Mod,At joined to work with him because i wanted to put my name on the modding scene.
    the beta version project was ideal for me.also some Romanian guy joined for nothing,
    but left so fast,because melted was not impressed with him.so me and him left.
    at the development of the 2.0 E3 Beta mod.Melted did less progression,or researches.
    and he always goes unavailable on skype for weeks or months.i got outside treats of life.so i left him.
    we were good,but no progress made.i was less experienced on modding than now.and Melted was innactive all the time.
    If you don't have any spare time for the projects,than put all the spare times into your life,
    I Want to wish Melted a Great success on life.ignore this beta project.it's not working anymore.as it was in the early 2010s,
    a.k.a the golden age (2012-2014) the beta version mod project.lots of fans turned down due of all the controversy this shit had.
    or looking for different mods with different approaches.

'Never Look back to you failures and try to fix it back,bury it and build a new possibilities above'

Killa Fonic

let me get things clear Empty Re: let me get things clear

Post  Killa Fonic Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:47 am

Dear Dany1:31.
    If you're curious who i am, then yes, i am MiAtZa AKA the Romanian guy. Sorry because i spammed the crap outta you and did all those things. But melted told me that you hate me and lied alot. He even banned my original account on these forums and i wanted to get revenge on him and you. But i shouldn't have done that. Just a FYI, Melted didn't kicked me because i was not skilled enough, he kicked me because i criticised the sloppy launch of the BETA MOD. Also i couldn't get to do much on the beta mod because of school and shit. So i had to leave anyway. Now after many months im back in action and i do mods only for myself. However im also more skilled, just like you. So anyway, leave melted alone. The guy was a huge lier, he doesn't even work at R*. If you want to do something together, i sent you a PM.
    And sorry for what i done, i was just simply mad that melted did all those things to me.

Yours sincerely,
    MiAtZa aka Killa Fonic, MR.k
    Dan131
    Dan131

Post  Dan131 Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:03 pm

Killa Fonic wrote:                                                                                                                                        Dear Dany1:31.
    If you're curious who i am, then yes, i am MiAtZa AKA the Romanian guy. Sorry because i spammed the crap outta you and did all those things. But melted told me that you hate me and lied alot. He even banned my original account on these forums and i wanted to get revenge on him and you. But i shouldn't have done that. Just a FYI, Melted didn't kicked me because i was not skilled enough, he kicked me because i criticised the sloppy launch of the BETA MOD. Also i couldn't get to do much on the beta mod because of school and shit. So i had to leave anyway. Now after many months im back in action and i do mods only for myself. However im also more skilled, just like you. So anyway, leave melted alone. The guy was a huge lier, he doesn't even work at R*. If you want to do something together, i sent you a PM.
    And sorry for what i done, i was just simply mad that melted did all those things to me.

Yours sincerely,

Oh Miazta..
    Looks like Melted couldn't take criticism and choose the idiotic way.Once Him and Me left in the project.
    surprisingly Melted was never mad about me.but he stopped replying on skype.
    I Already knew he ain't working on R*,It's just a fake I Know everything better because i said so gimmick.
    I Still Don't bellieve that it was you.i tought was some idiotic 12yr old fag.
    I Feel your pain.Lets continue the conversation on skype.
    Killa Fonic

Post  Killa Fonic Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:31 pm

Dan131 wrote:
    Killa Fonic wrote:                                                                                                                                        Dear Dany1:31.

Yours sincerely,

Oh Miazta..
    Looks like Melted couldn't take criticism and choose the idiotic way.Once Him and Me left in the project.
    surprisingly Melted was never mad about me.but he stopped replying on skype.
    I Already knew he ain't working on R*,It's just a fake I Know everything better because i said so gimmick.
    I Still Don't bellieve that it was you.i tought was some idiotic 12yr old fag.
    I Feel your pain.Lets continue the conversation on skype.
    Yeah lettme send you a new request. My old skype account i lost the password and email.
    NikoOfLiberty

let me get things clear Empty Need any links or vid's for more resources to help with the mod?

Post  NikoOfLiberty Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:41 pm

I found some useful videos from youtube and websites with pictures to help with the mod but some stuff is actually beta not alpha ill put the links down below hope it helps. One thing I noticed different was MattJ155's video was the hud and the 'BUSTED' was actually red in the beta/alpha also the car reflections too.

Grand Theft Auto 3 Pre-release / Beta Footage in Chronological Order - MattJ155 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Es-yVL-AUMA&t

GTA 3 - Secret Alpha Car Renders [Beta Analysis] - Feat. MattJ155 [TRK, IT, ESP, PT, Thai Subs] - Vadim M - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8UZ_rKLGUQ

GTA 3 - Cut Character Darkel & Missions [In-depth Beta Analysis] - Feat. SWEGTA [ESP, TRK Subs] - Vadim M - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHaVDWFKvCg&t

GTA 3 - DeadDodo Flying Path [Pre 9/11 vs Final] [Comparison] [IDN,ESP, PT, PL, TRK subs] - Vadim M - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz2DC7sqKaE

GTA 3 - Beta Analysis [Compilation] - Vadim M - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNHb7IrJx_g

GTA 3 - How "9/11" changed the game [In-depth Analysis] - Feat.SpooferJahk [ESP, PT, HU, TR subs] - Vadim M - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdiCBLiGkaA

Gta 3 capital auto $ales website for beta vehicle also beta names too (look at Vadim M's video GTA 3's secrete alpha car renders video for more info about the website to find more beta/alpha vehicles). - http://www.rockstargames.com/grandtheftauto3/flash/capitalAutos/
    Dan131
    Dan131

Post  Dan131 Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:36 am

We have moved!.
    https://www.facebook.com/GTA3-AlphaBeta-projects-146818406041082
    go there for infos,news,updates,or ask everything.

Cleyton

Post  Cleyton Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:40 pm

Poll is closed F***Sad
    Cleyton

Post  Cleyton Thu Oct 19, 2023 7:08 am

Should we wait for an updates in the future?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:50 am